Speech Reversal of Sophia .. Artificially Intelligent Robot

do you believe reverse speech is true? I am up in the air about it, Art said David oats was debunked I'm not really sure how he explained it but he did prove David Oats to be a fake.
In my experiece pertaining to whether or not legitimate information comes through in the form of spoken language manifesting in such way that it can be deciphered by listening to it backwards...my answer to your question is a definite Yes ! As far as the Art Bell / David Oates feud from twenty years ago... No comment, other than saying, I don't want or need any part of that !

Thankyou for pointing out Sophia! I went and watched a lot of videos of her and she's certainly become more advanced over time.
I note that Sophia is quite the significant name and I wonder if...
The expression of oneness would be appropriate.
Edit: This is new and a gem

I just took the moment to watch this video... it is the future alright....I was asked to analyze some of the speech audio of Sophia in reverse... what I'd shared in the opening of this thread is something I found the very first time I looked, and it jumped out at me in mere minutes... I have only analyzed one other short bit of Sophia's speech audio... I found nothing..The lady who asked me to have a look at this is very much interested in A.I. and very deep aspects and implications with it.... I just did a drive by so far.. I probably will check some more audio of Sophia's speech at some point, though I am not even sure about that..I received a phone call about five or six years ago that I started out thinking was with a real live woman.... I got this feeling, so I asked a few questions to see if it was or not.... It took me about ten stabs at asking sharp questions to realize I was actually talking with a machine.... That was a few years back, and that still spooks me.. If anyone finds life on earth boring at this point of evolution, they are really NOT with it.

Reactions: Lynne and Benway