Speech Reversal of Sophia .. Artificially Intelligent Robot

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
I was just alerted to the existence of Sophia.. Here is a short video I just produced pertaining to contemplating a deeper level of expressed consciousness from an audio recording of Sophia's A.I. vocal output !

Reactions: Benway
Thank you 7Christie.... any chance of changing the word ' artificial ' to ' artificially ' ? I will be much more careful from now on... BTW, the woman who brought Sophia to my attention told me of something even more intriguing regarding A.I. robots coming up with their own language.. she also mentioned that I may have been thinking through rose colored glasses.. in my warm and fuzzy assumptions about what may lurk in the ' hearts?' of A.I. entities.... I will say this much... I am a recovering rabbit hole explorer... I do realize the chances of there ever being any notion of a finish line to realities is just that.. a notion.... I am making peace with living closer to the now moment and letting a lot go.. I still need to remember to breathe once in awhile ~!!~

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I'll check it out Friday. Looks interesting. (My brain is out of commission tonight.)

Reactions: Debi
my brain too Paintman !!!! .... I will see about tracking down that strange alleged A.I. language I was told came out of the robots, that supposedly really spooked some people... if I find anything notable on that, I will bring it back here.... Thank you 7Christie for the editing tip.. I thought that was something only a moderator had access to... found it.. got the title fixed ~!!~

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Brian. This was very interesting. In the first reversal I didn’t hear the word “one” at the end. I don’t know what it said but it didn’t sound like one to me. The second one was very clear. Nice job and thanks for sharing this.

Hi Brian. This was very interesting. In the first reversal I didn’t hear the word “one” at the end. I don’t know what it said but it didn’t sound like one to me. The second one was very clear. Nice job and thanks for sharing this.
Hi Lynne,
thank you as always for your thoughtful insights and comments.. I always try to remember to mention that I understand that what I find in anomalous sounds may always be perceived quite individually... on the pinpoint you mentioned on where I'd labeled the tail end as finishing with the word ' one '... I had trouble a few hours later hearing this clearly.. and I from the start perceived it as somewhat embedded within sounds/noise that on the surface came across and maybe three pulses.... I looked at another short bit of Sophia's speech audio and found nothing.. I was a bit excited spontaneously when I found this sample in my very first attempt... Not sure how much more time I will spend in the near future on the concern of A.I. .... I am starting a new Youtube channel, with the sole purpose of putting together some of my more solid long term observations in more detail.... In case anyone here is interested, I think I know how to post a link to this very short collection and newly formed YT channel.... I want to get a lot more like this on here, and see if I can knock on doors through notice on YT.... I am still finding almost nothing but dead ends when it comes to approaching alleged serious minds for collaboration.. Way too frustrating to keep trying this one dead horse at a time ~!!~

Reactions: Lynne