Sleep

I used to get night terrors too - there was no one there to stop me, so once I fell from a top bunk bed and bruised my right side badly. Another time, I tried to run, got tangled in my blankets, and fell right on my face, knocking my front teeth out of alignment. I am so glad they they don't happen anymore!
I’m so sad to hear you suffered this alone. Did your teeth go back in place? What a horrible fall.

I’m so sad to hear you suffered this alone. Did your teeth go back in place? What a horrible fall.
No, I had to get braces when I was in my thirties. The story behind the fall from the bunk was amusing only in retrospect. I was doing my two weeks of active duty when I was in the Army reserves. Had a night terror while sleeping on the upper bunk, fell right out and onto the very hard floor. There was a loud "smack" as I hit the floor but I came awake and scurried back into bed before anyone saw me, as I was very embarrassed. I could hear everyone around me waking up, and exclaiming, "did somebody fall out of bed?" I knew that I would be teased relentlessly if they knew who it was, which was why I hurried back into bed. :blush:

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
Spiritually clean.
I know what you mean, gwynie! I have been practicing on reading energy before we move into a place, since we had an awful experience before with our first home purchase. Some houses have very clean energy, others are like walking through a swamp or very thick cobwebs.

I know what you mean, gwynie! I have been practicing on reading energy before we move into a place, since we had an awful experience before with our first home purchase. Some houses have very clean energy, others are like walking through a swamp or very thick cobwebs.

I hope you find the right place soon, the energy of a place is so important.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I take a sleep aid every night, otherwise I toss and turn. I don't have any problems sleeping when I lay down to take a nap though.

I take a sleep aid every night, otherwise I toss and turn. I don't have any problems sleeping when I lay down to take a nap though.
I wish I could find a good sleep aid! I have tried multiple natural supplements, and some prescriptions but being extremely sensitive to drugs they rarely work out in the long term. Maybe I should just move to a country where my internal clock would be more at home!;)

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
I wish I could find a good sleep aid! I have tried multiple natural supplements, and some prescriptions but being extremely sensitive to drugs they rarely work out in the long term. Maybe I should just move to a country where my internal clock would be more at home!;)
Try herbal relaxants,the one man has been using for thousands of years,non toxic,way better and safer than man made drugs.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I wish I didn't have to take the sleep aid. The one good thing is that I dream again. I dreamed of a strange bird last night...i remember calling it the Bone Hen because of the way it looked. Kinda like a cross between an ostrich and a peacock. The color of it made it look like bone. It turned into a woman later in the dream, and another woman told me she wanted to talk to me. So of course as soon as I get near, my dog jumps on me and wakes me up. SMH

Try herbal relaxants,the one man has been using for thousands of years,non toxic,way better and safer than man made drugs.
I have tried Valerian and while at first it relaxes me, after awhile it has the opposite effect. Then there is Melatonin, which lowers my already low blood pressure, unfortunately. Benadryl helps, but also dries out my sinuses. CBD oil lowers my blood pressure too. See what I mean? I am still searching for something safe and effective!

Reactions: ozentity
No, I had to get braces when I was in my thirties. The story behind the fall from the bunk was amusing only in retrospect. I was doing my two weeks of active duty when I was in the Army reserves. Had a night terror while sleeping on the upper bunk, fell right out and onto the very hard floor. There was a loud "smack" as I hit the floor but I came awake and scurried back into bed before anyone saw me, as I was very embarrassed. I could hear everyone around me waking up, and exclaiming, "did somebody fall out of bed?" I knew that I would be teased relentlessly if they knew who it was, which was why I hurried back into bed. :blush:
My childhood sleepwalking got me a major embarrassing ribbing. Upon arriving at sixth grade camp, my cabin counselor called my name to raise my hand. Once identified, I was told that I WILL have a lower bunk. Kids asked me why and I didn’t know so they started a rumor that I wet the bed. I found out late that was because one of parents reported that I sleepwalk.

if I was like my older Brother, I could have gotten revenge because he too would sleepwalk but act out in his sleep including peeing on our Sister’s bed thinking he was at the toilet.