Sleep

One thing I have always been grateful for, is that I am not enamored of substances. Being sensitive to most drugs I have never found them to be a source of recreation, so sorry about your buddy. I was told by a medical professional that some people are hard wired to crave drugs, and some are not. It's like they are trying to replace something in the brain chemistry, or they have an addictive gene or something. I found that interesting.
My pal
Probably the greatest salesman you ever saw.. But he had to stay up all night and run these guys.
He founded the a production shop that made advertising a logos on the side of skyscrapers.

Reactions: garnetsilver
My pal
Probably the greatest salesman you ever saw.. But he had to stay up all night and run these guys.
He founded the a production shop that made advertising a logos on the side of skyscrapers.
I'm sorry for your loss. Often gifted people suffer mental anguish that makes them seek relief through substances. I understand that anguish very well. Sometimes, the coursework on planet earth can be very stressful to fulfill.

Reactions: Paintman