Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

They said it would take a while to examine all the laser data, but nothing obvious stood out.

Looks like they are talking to native Americans next week, examining the skinwalker spirit more closely.

They said it would take a while to examine all the laser data, but nothing obvious stood out.

Looks like they are talking to native Americans next week, examining the skinwalker spirit more closely.
They can call it whatever they like. It's not from this side of the veil. I have always said don't get hung up in the semantics....we have called phenom different names over time. I don't think they they had Skinwalkers on the ships with the Tic Tac activity. Now, Skinwalkers may have learned how to interact with this phenomena.

I have no opinion on what it may be. Could even be distinct, different things going on, all taking advantage of some adpect of the location.
The science is pretty light, they are trying some interesting things but it lacks rigor. Ultimately it's entertainment, we have to remember it's a tv show.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
They can call it whatever they like. It's not from this side of the veil. I have always said don't get hung up in the semantics....we have called phenom different names over time. I don't think they they had Skinwalkers on the ships with the Tic Tac activity. Now, Skinwalkers may have learned how to interact with this phenomena.
Right , good point Debi. The Skinwalker term is a transformed person through a terrible sacrificial ritual. The things happening on this ranch have a much larger causality. Calling everything a Skinwalker is just playing into a popular term to get ratings in my opinion.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Right , good point Debi. The Skinwalker term is a transformed person through a terrible sacrificial ritual. The things happening on this ranch have a much larger causality. Calling everything a Skinwalker is just playing into a popular term to get ratings in my opinion.
Well, the Ranch itself is named Skinwalker and has been for quite some time. It fits with the Native lore and belief system. We tend to name things after things we are familiar with, and that's most likely the case here. Which is why I caution on getting hung up on the semantics.

Yes, it's a TV show. Yes, sometimes they have to recreate a scene or edit. But, the main thing is the activity there is known to be real. Something is happening that defies normal scientific measuring or explanations.

Reactions: Lynne
There are no fewer than 3 named Skinwalker Ranches in Utah, but the TV show is the "famous" one. All have claimed similar activity but the owners of the other two are not publicity seekers. I believe there is one in Wyoming, as well, but memory fails me at the moment.

Reactions: Debi
Well, that was an unexpected turn.
They are throwing darts and seeing if anything sticks.
The problem is, everything sticks lol.

Reactions: Lynne
Well, I for one, am pleased to see that somebody FINALLY figured out that putting science and spiritual together might gain some ground! Because, after all, even tho we use different language to describe stuff it's ALL ONE THING. Like spiritual plane equals different dimension.

OK, so just gonna note that if you listened to the Rabbi's chants (tonals) and compare them to Navajo chanting/singing, besides the language difference there is a lot in common there. The tone, the rhythm, the whole "sound" of the chants are very close.

The sacred circle that was formed out of the rocks and drawn with the rabbi's staff is also something found in the circles of the Native American culture and will also be found in many pagan ceremonies as well.

The cold spot on thermal...portals aren't necessarily perfectly circular as we might imagine them to be.

And the Rabbi is correct about the other life forms.

My review for the night.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Well, I for one, am pleased to see that somebody FINALLY figured out that putting science and spiritual together might gain some ground! Because, after all, even tho we use different language to describe stuff it's ALL ONE THING. Like spiritual plane equals different dimension.

OK, so just gonna note that if you listened to the Rabbi's chants (tonals) and compare them to Navajo chanting/singing, besides the language difference there is a lot in common there. The tone, the rhythm, the whole "sound" of the chants are very close.

The sacred circle that was formed out of the rocks and drawn with the rabbi's staff is also something found in the circles of the Native American culture and will also be found in many pagan ceremonies as well.

The cold spot on thermal...portals aren't necessarily perfectly circular as we might imagine them to be.

And the Rabbi is correct about the other life forms.

My review for the night.
Excellent Debi.

Reactions: Debi