Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

After watching the episode twice I believe I figured out why no predators will eat the corpses of the animal in question. Not even flies are on that thing! What if the animal was overshadowed by a energy that is from another dimension and that dimension is totally opposite ours. However once the animal was spiritually taken advantage of it left it in a state of contagion that is totally bad. Kind of like someone who is possessed. These things are like vampires and love to take energy or spiritual beauty from creatures. I remember someone telling me a long time ago that many entities are jealous we have a soul and they do not. Also I think animals have souls and most every myth has a cow in it as the mother of mankind. What if we come from Creator related to cows in a certain way? Cows give us milk, meat and leather when they die. Buffalo are related to cows and the tribes had a buffalo skull as a center for their altar. Some tribes not all and not in every circumstance of course. Just wondering.I am curious as to others ideas as why they want animal parts and then treat them like they are trash, if they are so evolved why are they so cruel in some circumstances?
Interesting theory, Goose. This may honestly be an energy we don't know how to measure...yet.

I haven’t had a chance to watch the latest one yet. I have it recorded. I’ll let ya know what I think after I watch. This is the best paranormal show going I think. Next would be the Holzer files with Dave Schrader.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Magicians from the past and up to now have been able to make spirits manifest by creating their own portal for the being to come and go through. Maybe these things are from the other side or another dimension that is reached by a portal effect?They have the ability to make their own portals and go through them obviously. Plenty of videos of ufos just dissapearing , and spirits too. Magic circles and the like are all gateways of sorts I think. Another thought is that certain people are just plain gateways to the subconscious. Stuff happens around them. There is some reason sage is so effective at closing gates to a degree. What do you think?

Reactions: Debi
I haven’t had a chance to watch the latest one yet. I have it recorded. I’ll let ya know what I think after I watch. This is the best paranormal show going I think. Next would be the Holzer files with Dave Schrader.
Holzer Files has a new one out on discovery plus called Devil in the Rock, I mean an episode. The show comes to a really jaw dropping conclusion IMO that is probably their best show yet .

Magicians from the past and up to now have been able to make spirits manifest by creating their own portal for the being to come and go through. Maybe these things are from the other side or another dimension that is reached by a portal effect?They have the ability to make their own portals and go through them obviously. Plenty of videos of ufos just dissapearing , and spirits too. Magic circles and the like are all gateways of sorts I think. Another thought is that certain people are just plain gateways to the subconscious. Stuff happens around them. There is some reason sage is so effective at closing gates to a degree. What do you think?
There is something going on in these places. Everything breaks down to vibrations. I think the answers lie Somewhere in regards to changing the vibrations of places and objects. Perhaps this opens dimensional doorways. Matter is really just made up of vibrating atoms.

There is something going on in these places. Everything breaks down to vibrations. I think the answers lie Somewhere in regards to changing the vibrations of places and objects. Perhaps this opens dimensional doorways. Matter is really just made up of vibrating atoms.
The preview for next week shows them attempting to do just that.

Reactions: Lynne
I found the first person accounts tonight interesting. The lasers seemed to have not given much data, but as with all "paranormal" or supernatural events they don't happen on demand.

My sense is and has always been this is an interdimensional portal area. And whatever visits is sentient and "watching." And toying with the humans.