Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

I was a bit disappointed with last night's episode. Much of the show was recapping last season, and the only action was just a bunch of guys standing around a back-hoe.

If there is a structure buried under there, they aren't going to find it with a Ditch Witch.

I love how the radiation expert who was retained for the crew's safety stays for an hour then helicopters away with Fugal.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I was a bit disappointed with last night's episode. Much of the show was recapping last season, and the only action was just a bunch of guys standing around a back-hoe.

If there is a structure buried under there, they aren't going to find it with a Ditch Witch.

I love how the radiation expert who was retained for the crew's safety stays for an hour then helicopters away with Fugal.
I still enjoyed it. I like all the characters.

My opinion on this episode is I think they are setting the stage for some real important finds. I heard one of the guys on Coast a week ago talk about this episode and what the new season will bring.The hole they are digging looks like an old outhouse pit IMO. Why would there be a hole there anyway? Next the guys phone goes insane whenever they are confronting the unknown, It happens each time they are in contact with the other so I am wondering why they didnt look up whn the phone started going off because last time they did I believe they got a visual of a UFO. So they dug on the episode and the phones went nuts.Then they got a look at something that watched them eat some burgers and then took off via what looked like a UFO. I liked it and I am excited to see the next episode.I also like the scenery

Reactions: garnetsilver
My opinion on this episode is I think they are setting the stage for some real important finds. I heard one of the guys on Coast a week ago talk about this episode and what the new season will bring.The hole they are digging looks like an old outhouse pit IMO. Why would there be a hole there anyway? Next the guys phone goes insane whenever they are confronting the unknown, It happens each time they are in contact with the other so I am wondering why they didnt look up whn the phone started going off because last time they did I believe they got a visual of a UFO. So they dug on the episode and the phones went nuts.Then they got a look at something that watched them eat some burgers and then took off via what looked like a UFO. I liked it and I am excited to see the next episode.I also like the scenery
I agree with you. I'm ready for more. :)

I think they were digging in the spot that the ground sonar showed a large disc shaped object.

They got off to a good start with the glowing rectangle follow-up and the archeo-astronomy petroglyphs, but then came back to cattle deaths & mutilations, which doesn't grab me as much.
I can clean a fish, that's about as far as I go in the Guts & Gore Department, lol.
But a good episode over-all.

Those missing rods are a mystery and I'm betting part of the material the government is supposed to have. Bigalow doesn't want anything more to do with the property. He's been asked to visit and adamantly refuses to ever step foot on it again. I doubt he would hang on to those rods.

Reactions: garnetsilver
They got off to a good start with the glowing rectangle follow-up and the archeo-astronomy petroglyphs, but then came back to cattle deaths & mutilations, which doesn't grab me as much.
I can clean a fish, that's about as far as I go in the Guts & Gore Department, lol.
But a good episode over-all.
Next week they are going to work on the portal issue. I've said for years that is a place of portals.

After watching the episode twice I believe I figured out why no predators will eat the corpses of the animal in question. Not even flies are on that thing! What if the animal was overshadowed by a energy that is from another dimension and that dimension is totally opposite ours. However once the animal was spiritually taken advantage of it left it in a state of contagion that is totally bad. Kind of like someone who is possessed. These things are like vampires and love to take energy or spiritual beauty from creatures. I remember someone telling me a long time ago that many entities are jealous we have a soul and they do not. Also I think animals have souls and most every myth has a cow in it as the mother of mankind. What if we come from Creator related to cows in a certain way? Cows give us milk, meat and leather when they die. Buffalo are related to cows and the tribes had a buffalo skull as a center for their altar. Some tribes not all and not in every circumstance of course. Just wondering.I am curious as to others ideas as why they want animal parts and then treat them like they are trash, if they are so evolved why are they so cruel in some circumstances?

Reactions: Lynne