Sandwiches

Lynn, you and WhitneyK have me salivating. So yes to the avocado on toast but for me, along with the light sprinkle of salt and pepper, comes a quick shake of red pepper flakes.
I've never tried it with red pepper flakes!! I am definitely going to have to try that. I go through red pepper flakes so much I now have to buy it in bulk at Costco.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I know. If we ever develop the ability to manifest reality we’re all gonna be fat.

Hey guess what Lynn, if logically A = B thus B = A, then I have already learned to manifest reality because....for me “B” is already true.

Reactions: Lynne
Then please send me a manifested box of Godiva truffles :D

Godiva chocolates here are really expensive but when I lived in Belgium they used to give away boxes of them for free at the airport, they were cheap enough anyway. Friends and family looked forward to me coming home :)

Godiva chocolates here are really expensive but when I lived in Belgium they used to give away boxes of them for free at the airport, they were cheap enough anyway. Friends and family looked forward to me coming home :)
You had to be the most popular guy in town! lol

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
You had to be the most popular guy in town! lol

The ladies loved it. At that time most of them had only read about Godiva chocolates in romantic novels, back then one wee chocolate cost more than £1, these days about 2 dollars :)

Reactions: Debi
I've never tried it with red pepper flakes!! I am definitely going to have to try that. I go through red pepper flakes so much I now have to buy it in bulk at Costco.

Just occurred to me, my daughter does essentially the same thing. She spreads a very spicy, all organic guacamole who buys at a local specialty food store on her multi-grain toast. I may have to try that.

i was just joking , actually I like the Lindt truffles from the local rite aide store better !

Reactions: Debi and TonyM
Just occurred to me, my daughter does essentially the same thing. She spreads a very spicy, all organic guacamole who buys at a local specialty food store on her multi-grain toast. I may have to try that.
Avacado on toast is very good and it keeps you feeling full.

Reactions: Debi and Duke