Sandwiches

B.L.T , but not very filling, good for lunch though........grilled cheese with chili is a fast fix.....but my favorite has to be a reuben...

PB and J French Toast - can even use frozen toaster slices if you can find them.

Turkey bacon. Because bacon.
You are a very smart man.
I got to go with Paul on the Rueben.
A corned beef on Pumpernickel Rye with cabbage is a favorite. And the Monte Cristo. Tough to find a good one these days. A fried pork tenderloin sandwich is a Indiana Regional favorite.
I guess I want it known on my permanent record, most sandwiches are pretty awesome!:)
And a simple fried egg with a little bit of onion and pepper on toasted white bread- perfect.

You are a very smart man.
I got to go with Paul on the Rueben.
A corned beef on Pumpernickel Rye with cabbage is a favorite. And the Monte Cristo. Tough to find a good one these days. A fried pork tenderloin sandwich is a Indiana Regional favorite.
I guess I want it known on my permanent record, most sandwiches are pretty awesome!:)
And a simple fried egg with a little bit of onion and pepper on toasted white bread- perfect.

I like turkey Reubens. Never been much of a corned beef guy, except in hash. It's not the flavor I mind, it's the texture.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
I like turkey Reubens. Never been much of a corned beef guy, except in hash. It's not the flavor I mind, it's the texture.
Had it yesterday for New Year's. Traditional. Corned Beef and cabbage. Wasn't enough left for a sandwich when the guys got done! But I agree....the texture is one that is different from most other meats.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Left over cold pork with cold crackling.Second,corned beef with pickles.

Reactions: Paintman
Had it yesterday for New Year's. Traditional. Corned Beef and cabbage. Wasn't enough left for a sandwich when the guys got done! But I agree....the texture is one that is different from most other meats.

I love corned beef , but hold the cabbage.

Reactions: Debi