Redecorating...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IF YOU COULD REDECORATE ANY ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE, WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO IT? TURN A SPARE BEDROOM INTO A MAN CAVE? TURN THE GARAGE INTO A SHE-SHED? OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO GO FROM CARPET TO HARDWOOD IN THE LIVING ROOM? A NEW LEATHER COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH A BIT OF BLING ON THE WALLS?

WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

I already did the spare room to my man cave as a matter of fact I don't like leaving it and often sleep in here because I stay up till 4-5 am working nights and Kel usually goes to bed a few hours after I get home and I don't like to wake her up. Redecorating it would be more like adding to it but I have already run out of room I would like to add a sound board for amp and other things like dubbing maybe help produce inter-web radio shows but I don't have the time these days. Work gets in the way of a lot but I think if I didn't work I wouldn't be motivated enough to have the ideas I have so it's all a catch 22 (cant because of this or that)... Being grateful for what I have keeps me humble enough to remember where my life has been and where it is now and where it can be. I guess upgrading to a PS4 wouldn't be to much to shoot for.

I would post pics of this man-cave but some might think it a pig sty as Kellie refers to it as but it also keeps her out of here so .. .win.

Dude, every single time you reference your lady, I hear the butterfly from The Last Unicorn

"Has anybody here seen Kelly?"

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
IF YOU COULD REDECORATE ANY ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE, WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO IT? TURN A SPARE BEDROOM INTO A MAN CAVE? TURN THE GARAGE INTO A SHE-SHED? OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO GO FROM CARPET TO HARDWOOD IN THE LIVING ROOM? A NEW LEATHER COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH A BIT OF BLING ON THE WALLS?

WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

Presently, even today, working on turning a bedroom into a craft room. We almost have the cabinetry done. Once that’s done, I’ll redo a second bedroom into my office. Probably get to that during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Dude, every single time you reference your lady, I hear the butterfly from The Last Unicorn

Yes she’s gorgeous

what the

hell is that a movie?