Redecorating...

what the

hell is that a movie?
Yes, and a very good one, for those who like their fantasy. Sadly, you never see the Kelly the butterfly refers to.

And thank you to The Forum members that did not call out my manhood. I know how to mix salmon and champagne pale yellow. And Hank Aaron the giant cat!

Attachments

• 20181031_185737.jpg
    20181031_185737.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 104
I’m already mid process on this so this is an easy one. My daughter’s old bedroom. I tore out the wall dividing it from the main hallway (no, not a bearing wall) & will make it into a larger sitting/entertainment guest-flop room.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
And thank you to The Forum members that did not call out my manhood. I know how to mix salmon and champagne pale yellow. And Hank Aaron the giant cat!
Salmon huh???....lol just kidding man.....looks good

Reactions: Paintman
Oh yeah. That is Peanuts table. He was the dog that liked to sit on that and look it the comings and goings of East Chicago Indiana.
I think my relatives bequeathed this furniture because I would take care of it. Refinish it. And remembered the story.
Peanut was a cool dog. I think he was a Cubs fan but I can't hold that against him

I love that table paint.

Reactions: Debi