Recommendations and Reviews

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THERE ARE A LOT OF TV SHOWS AND MOVIES OUT THERE. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND???? WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING????

upload_2020-1-5_11-56-59.jpeg

Reactions: garnetsilver
Penny Dreadful (it's on Netflix) - Lots of great paranormal themes with characters from well-known gothic and horror fiction all set in late Victorian Era London and the American West.

Just finished watching the American series of "Animal Kingdom", about a modern day crime family.Also "Mr Inbetween" about the life of an Aussie hitman in Sydney with it's blend of darkness and Oz humour.

I am also watching "Prisoner Cell Block H" an old series from the 80's about a women's detention center in Australia. It's on YouTube.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
We enjoyed watching the Outlander, on Netflix or Prime, may not be for everyone but its about this woman that is set back in time and meets a new husband, love story but with action etc.

Personally I like sci fi, and liked a lot SG1 , StarGate , longest running series on TV

We enjoyed watching the Outlander, on Netflix or Prime, may not be for everyone but its about this woman that is set back in time and meets a new husband, love story but with action etc.

Personally I like sci fi, and liked a lot SG1 , StarGate , longest running series on TV
I watched quite a bit of SG1, but lost interest when most of the regulars left.

I've been at home with a cold for the past week. Watching way too much antenna TV. I now know the subtle differences between "Mike and Molly " and "King of Queens.":)
That, and I should be able to sit for the detective's exam.
"Cops" has lots of good tips to stay out of trouble. For example, don't stand outside of the liquor store at midnight with your shirt off.;)