Recommendations and Reviews

We enjoyed watching the Outlander, on Netflix or Prime, may not be for everyone but its about this woman that is set back in time and meets a new husband, love story but with action etc.

Personally I like sci fi, and liked a lot SG1 , StarGate , longest running series on TV
Yep! Outlander is another series I've watched from day one on Starz.
It's definitely one of the better shows on TV.

Yep! Outlander is another series I've watched from day one on Starz.
It's definitely one of the better shows on TV.
I liked that series too. I’m looking forward to the new season. Great acting !!

Last edited:
Reactions: DELETED
I've started watching a show called gravity falls it takes place in a town in Oregon of the same name. Where the two main characters twins Dipper and Mable pines go to spend the summer with their uncle Stan. Turns out the town seems to be full of strange mysteries this is reinforced when the kids discover a journal that contains the town's mysteries and secrets.

Reactions: Lynne and DogLet
I am so tempted to give up Netflix, because their forced previews are damned annoying!

As you scroll thru movie titles and as you read the movie info, a preview will start on many of the titles.

I paid attention to Netflix last night. I do not get this behavior either on my TV or iPad. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the device or operating system. I tapped and scrolled everywhere and did not see any automatic previews. I've never messed with any settings. So that's the default. As I try to imagine it, though, I do agree it would be annoying.

Reactions: 7Critter
Watching Dracula now on Netflix. Season 1 is three 90 minute episodes It refreshes the old legend with a transfusion of new blood. So far I'm loving Dracula's castle.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I paid attention to Netflix last night. I do not get this behavior either on my TV or iPad. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the device or operating system. I tapped and scrolled everywhere and did not see any automatic previews. I've never messed with any settings. So that's the default. As I try to imagine it, though, I do agree it would be annoying.
I happens when you hover the mouse over any title; it automatically will start playing a scene from that show, which I find very distracting. Did your device not show this happening?

I happens when you hover the mouse over any title; it automatically will start playing a scene from that show, which I find very distracting. Did your device not show this happening?

I typically watch Netflix on 2 devices: 1) iPad - so there is no mouse. It's just finger scrolling; 2) Television - but through one of those small Apple TV boxes. It also has no mouse just a remote.

I have watched Netflix through my computer. But it's been so long I've forgotten what the interface is like. I think it may just be my browser. Anyway, I may start it up just to see later on. Netflix seems to be different on every device.

Reactions: garnetsilver

As you scroll thru movie titles and as you read the movie info, a preview will start on many of the titles.

I think the mystery might be solved. I logged into Netflix on my computer using my browser. This time I got the automatic previews. And, yes, it is annoying.

On my other devices I watch through a dedicated client or 'app'. I looked on the Netflix site for a PC/Mac app, but there doesn't appear to be one. It just says to use your browser. I'm sorry that you seem to be stuck with this "feature".

I think the mystery might be solved. I logged into Netflix on my computer using my browser. This time I got the automatic previews. And, yes, it is annoying.

On my other devices I watch through a dedicated client or 'app'. I looked on the Netflix site for a PC/Mac app, but there doesn't appear to be one. It just says to use your browser. I'm sorry that you seem to be stuck with this "feature".
I have seen many complaints on websites that review Netflix, and some people have decided not to subscribe any more because of that feature.:(