michael is a good guy. He has talked to Mr Noory at aliencon this year.

Reactions: Mokey
I'm not going to get into this argument I'll just leave you with this.
It's really not an argument at all...just a discussion of different perspectives. While radio once held the lead as THE place to be, with Sirius radio in most cars and streaming options on every digital device, the trend is certainly shifting. However, you just can't beat that feeling of trying to dial in that one great station that you love on regular radio. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
It's really not an argument at all...just a discussion of different perspectives. While radio once held the lead as THE place to be, with Sirius radio in most cars and streaming options on every digital device, the trend is certainly shifting. However, you just can't beat that feeling of trying to dial in that one great station that you love on regular radio. :)
Yup, I miss my dinky little crackly radio am station under my pillow..having to try tune in if it faded out and Art or George went missing. However, the AM stations playing on I heart..so clear and great too.

in many ways I am still "old school" when its comes to radio. We can listen to many radio shows on the net by using our phones and or computers but I still like to listen to a radio.

Understood, I didn't quite literally mean an actual argument heh. I love radio don't get me wrong, I'm just concerned about where it's actually headed.

Art Bell
Yesterday at 3:45pm ·

Hi everybody we are home now and for those of you who guessed Hawaii you were correct! It was a good time to get away after the Savage Lawsuit was filed, some things you just don't let go and that was one of them. Otherwise I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas from our Family to yours.

Art