does anyone here at this forum listens to midnight in the desert after art bell left the show??

does anyone here at this forum listens to midnight in the desert after art bell left the show??
One or two still listen in, Damon. Since we have gone independent, we don't follow the show here as a group anymore.

Some do listen to shows other than the immediate replacement in Art's timeslot.

Reactions: Debi
When school is out I tune into Coast to Coast. Do subscription otherwise and listen when I have some time to spare.

Reactions: Debi
Radio has been on the decline for a while, I really don't feel too optimistic, about the future of Terrestrial radio.
A morning radio show hosted by two likeable personalities that offers news, talk, and opinions seems to do well. Commuters going to work and those who are retired enjoy this format.

Reactions: Paintman
Last edited:
A morning radio show hosted by two likeable personalities that offers news, talk, and opinions seems to do well. Commuters going to work and those who are retired enjoy this format.
Same way, ever since riding the school bus to today. And when school was out we listened to Mom's local (Gary, Hammond, IN) morning shows. Complete with the radio psychics ! Funny thing, but of all of my friends and my brothers friends - we are all radio junkies. Very few I-pod listeners. Makes ya go hmmmm.:)

Reactions: NobleHouse