Major Ed Dames
3 hrs ·
Governments are in final stage of Killshot preparation. Are you? I'll be making my huge announcement on my next Coast to Coast AM show on April 17, 2017.

Speaking of HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS Noory is making it known he will have a HUGE announcement tonight at 1am. It probably is something silly, like the last huge announcement of his Paranormal date, or the one before the cook book full of flavored butter recipes and turkey sandwich know-how.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was another half-assed attempt at TV, or announcing he wants to run for office.

Reactions: Paintman
Major Ed Dames
3 hrs ·
Governments are in final stage of Killshot preparation. Are you? I'll be making my huge announcement on my next Coast to Coast AM show on April 17, 2017.

This clown, on his third or something appearance with Art, Dames said time was time was short and he likely would not have time to make another appearance on C2C before the kill show. 101+ appearances and 20 years late this clown is making the same statements.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
This clown, on his third or something appearance with Art, Dames said time was time was short and he likely would not have time to make another appearance on C2C before the kill show. 101+ appearances and 20 years late this clown is making the same statements.
Yup! Which is why we all listen in to him...we all want to see how he explains it away this time. His excuses are running a bit thin.

Reactions: Artbellfan1
Just a gentle reminder, Ed Dames left Hawaii to move to Ukraine right before Russian occupation & a civil war. Man, can that guy get any more wrong? I do the opposite of what he remote views. :)

Just a gentle reminder, Ed Dames left Hawaii to move to Ukraine right before Russian occupation & a civil war. Man, can that guy get any more wrong? I do the opposite of what he remote views. :)
Totally agree with you. Jad has met him in person....she does not speak highly of him. And, of course, Mokey hasn't found this thread yet to freak out about him, but she absolutely can't stand him..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Speaking of HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS Noory is making it known he will have a HUGE announcement tonight at 1am. It probably is something silly, like the last huge announcement of his Paranormal date, or the one before the cook book full of flavored butter recipes and turkey sandwich know-how.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was another half-assed attempt at TV, or announcing he wants to run for office.
Oh shoot. Now I gotta stay up...lol Or did this grand announcement happen last night?