Anyone else notice Beyond the darkness is getting really short? Like most episodes are barely over an hour.

Anyone else notice Beyond the darkness is getting really short? Like most episodes are barely over an hour.
To be honest, haven't listened in about 2 weeks now, but I saw that trending earlier. It's been pretty much a tape it and shove it out there kind of thing. Very disappointed in the quality of late. I just get the sense their hearts aren't into it since the change of format!

To be honest, haven't listened in about 2 weeks now, but I saw that trending earlier. It's been pretty much a tape it and shove it out there kind of thing. Very disappointed in the quality of late. I just get the sense their hearts aren't into it since the change of format!

I tend to agree but the cryptic guest on Friday was worth a listen. Schrader has said they are paying to use a studio, I am guessing they are taping multiple episodes in one day and that doesn't work.

Sadly their are fewer options for good radio shows these days. Every thing has trump mania.

Reactions: Debi
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/07/business/media/youtube-stars-feel-advertising-pinch.html?_r=0
Tim Wood sat on a chair inside a house in Hinsdale, N.Y., long rumored to be haunted. He had a Ouija board in his lap and was livestreaming the experience to a group of fans on YouTube.

“You’re not ever supposed to do Ouija alone, let alone in a place that had an exorcism done in it,” he said to the empty room.

As he filmed last month, the comments rolled in, some admiring (“You are one brave ghost hunter”), others fearing for his safety (“Tim, don’t summon what u can’t banish”).

Mr. Wood, 39, has amassed a small but loyal following by making online videos of ghost hunts and paranormal activity, using YouTube to broadcast his work since about 2013. Automatically placed advertisements on his channel, LiveScifi, which has about 470,000 subscribers, have allowed him to turn the videos into a full-time job.
Interesting............. Hopeful ? Helpless ? How do you think this will play out ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/07/business/media/youtube-stars-feel-advertising-pinch.html?_r=0
Tim Wood sat on a chair inside a house in Hinsdale, N.Y., long rumored to be haunted. He had a Ouija board in his lap and was livestreaming the experience to a group of fans on YouTube.

“You’re not ever supposed to do Ouija alone, let alone in a place that had an exorcism done in it,” he said to the empty room.

As he filmed last month, the comments rolled in, some admiring (“You are one brave ghost hunter”), others fearing for his safety (“Tim, don’t summon what u can’t banish”).

Mr. Wood, 39, has amassed a small but loyal following by making online videos of ghost hunts and paranormal activity, using YouTube to broadcast his work since about 2013. Automatically placed advertisements on his channel, LiveScifi, which has about 470,000 subscribers, have allowed him to turn the videos into a full-time job.
Interesting............. Hopeful ? Helpless ? How do you think this will play out ?
Thanks, Paint! Good source here.

Reactions: Paintman
upload_2017-5-12_0-15-46.jpeg

One thing to look forward to later this year will be the debut of George Noory's new non-fiction book Mad as Hell. The candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have shown that Americans are angry and frustrated about the problems facing the country, and as the host of Coast to Coast AM, George hears this on a nightly basis from his callers.

"Join me by reading why I am mad," George writes, "and maybe you will get as angry as I am about conditions in the country we love." Called a 'voice in the darkness' with a radio show heard by millions, "I consider myself not an entertainer or someone to dictate how we should live, but a facilitator who can help guide the path chosen."

"Mad as Hell: America's #1 All-Night Radio Host Takes on the Dangerous World We Live In" will be published on June 27, 2017 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon

OK, anyone gonna buy it?

View attachment 7900

One thing to look forward to later this year will be the debut of George Noory's new non-fiction book Mad as Hell. The candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have shown that Americans are angry and frustrated about the problems facing the country, and as the host of Coast to Coast AM, George hears this on a nightly basis from his callers.

"Join me by reading why I am mad," George writes, "and maybe you will get as angry as I am about conditions in the country we love." Called a 'voice in the darkness' with a radio show heard by millions, "I consider myself not an entertainer or someone to dictate how we should live, but a facilitator who can help guide the path chosen."

"Mad as Hell: America's #1 All-Night Radio Host Takes on the Dangerous World We Live In" will be published on June 27, 2017 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon

OK, anyone gonna buy it?
No thanks. Sounds like gloom and doom and too depressing.

View attachment 7900

OK, anyone gonna buy it?
LOL, nope! This has "test the waters" written all over it as I see it. He is always hinting at running for office, even president. This may be his lame attempt to see how well it goes over to justify in his mind if he has enough backing to run for something.

LOL, nope! This has "test the waters" written all over it as I see it. He is always hinting at running for office, even president. This may be his lame attempt to see how well it goes over to justify in his mind if he has enough backing to run for something.
Anything that gets him off of C2C, I am all for. I don't care who replaces him as long as it isn't Jim Church.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi