It was added BACK. He had lost it and they picked him back up.

I had to go into work early due to being on call. Noory was on the radio station I was last listening to. I could take less than 2 minute of him trying to sell lunch with George, telling listeners to watch his tv show, join his dating website ,etc. It is like Noory uses C2C as an infomercial for his side schemes. It is really disrespectful to the listener to try and just suck money from them instead of doing an entertaining show.

Reactions: Debi
I did a run down of all his "enterprises", Fan. Did I miss any?

Paranormal Date
Conspiracy Date
Doc Wallach Health stuff
Beyond Belief Show
Noory Beets
Eat and Greet Lunches
Books

Reactions: Artbellfan1
Insight Podcast
51 mins ·
The first episode of Insight is being recorded on May 5th. It will be a discussion with Dr. Patrick M. Markey (Professor of Psychology at Villanova University) and Dr. Christopher J. Ferguson (Associate Professor of Psychology at Stetson University).

We will be discussing;
Moral Combat: Why the War on Violent Video Games Is Wrong.

Bob Bain's new podcast. Join him for Insight.

I Heart Radio is laying more people off

The San Antonio Express-News reported today that company is expected to post another quarterly loss and that cash flow was down more than 20% for the quarter despite a revenue rise amidst increasing flirtation with bankruptcy.

iHeartMedia Initiates Another Round Of Talent Cuts - RadioInsight

If iHeart doesn’t generate enough cash, cannot refinance or extend the maturity on its debt or extend the maturity of its credit facility, “we may be forced to reduce or delay our business activities and capital expenditures, sell material assets, seek additional capital or be required to file for bankruptcy court protection,” the company said, adding that it could also default on its debt payments. “We cannot assure you that we would be able to accomplish any of these alternatives on a timely basis or on satisfactory terms, if at all.”

The company’s projected cash flow — without significant debt restructuring — won’t otherwise be enough to meet its obligations that come due Feb. 23, iHeart said.
IHeartMedia shares drop amid warning it may not survive another year

Reactions: Paintman
I bet this is why Schrader was not retained at his station. Instead of going more local, which would actually increase listeners. Iheart is going nationally syndicated to safe a few bucks. I am interested in how this will effect C2C when Iheart inevitably goes belly-up. I know Rupert Murdoch is interested in buying up stations. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I don't discount Iheart being re-organized and re-packaged with a new investor.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi