Question about sound pitch and correlation to paranormal experiences.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of a suggested correlation between a recognized audible upward shift in pitch and the concurrent experiencing of any kind of paranormal phenomena - possibly spirit communications?

Reactions: Benway and Debi
Has anyone ever heard of a suggested correlation between a recognized audible upward shift in pitch and the concurrent experiencing of any kind of paranormal phenomena - possibly spirit communications?
OK, Wands...neeed a weeeee bit more on that....can you expand on that description please? Give me some context there perhaps?

Reactions: Aces
OK, Wands...neeed a weeeee bit more on that....can you expand on that description please? Give me some context there perhaps?

Thank you for the response Debi.

I read recently on Reddit some postings from psychic spirit mediums who indicate that they typically experience an upward shift in audio input - almost like a high pitch hum or ring - at the same time they receive spirit communications. It was the first time I’ve heard of this correlation.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Throughout most of my life, I have had intermittent short but significant upward shifts in audible input.

I’ve always nicknamed them, “The sound of silence”.

Reactions: Debi
Throughout most of my life, I have had intermittent short but significant upward shifts in audible input.

I’ve always nicknamed them, “The sound of silence”.
Anything is possible. Everyone's "gifts" manifest differently, and audibles are the trickiest of all of them. I would say if you have had the experience of it, I would believe the experience as valid evidence.

I had an unrelated epiphany today which I’ll post about tomorrow. And, shortly after that I ran across a thread similar to what I’ve posted here. Kind of pondering if I might be wrong in my belief that I only hear (telepathy) the thoughts of the living.

I had an unrelated epiphany today which I’ll post about tomorrow. And, shortly after that I ran across a thread similar to what I’ve posted here. Kind of pondering if I might be wrong in my belief that I only hear (telepathy) the thoughts of the living.
Been waiting for you to stumble on to that little insight. ;)

:) Every time you denied it, my senses would bristle. Wasn't gonna push you. You had to find this one yourself.

I’ll share tomorrow a short thread about today’s other real world breakthrough.

Enjoy the night and continued healing. Oh, and wishes to you too for great long weekend meals.

Reactions: Debi