Psychic Vampires, myth or reality?

I am convinced my girlfriend is a psychic vampire...she sleeps all day, is legit seriously allergic to sunlight, craves blood, and generally kills my good mood just because she feels the need to whenever I get one.
I don't know about psychic, she sounds like just a regular vampire.

I don't know about psychic, she sounds like just a regular vampire.
You beat me to it Nekki .....I was going to ask Malakai if she hangs upside down from the ceiling but then this is an "imaginary " girlfriend !

You beat me to it Nekki .....I was going to ask Malakai if she hangs upside down from the ceiling but then this is an "imaginary " girlfriend !

nope, she's real. She likes blood, and gets a skin rash after being out in the sun for what seems like the shortest times. I guess that could be considered classically vampiric, but damn it to hell if she can't completely suck the mood out of any occasion, hence the psychic theory

nope, she's real. She likes blood, and gets a skin rash after being out in the sun for what seems like the shortest times. I guess that could be considered classically vampiric, but damn it to hell if she can't completely suck the mood out of any occasion, hence the psychic theory

he he .......I hear weddings bells in the not so distant future :D Will it be a night wedding perchance ! And your girlfriend is called "bloody Mary " :eek:

he he .......I hear weddings bells in the not so distant future :D Will it be a night wedding perchance ! And your girlfriend is called "bloody Mary " :eek:

lol I really don't believe in marriage. But if I did a night wedding would be pretty awesome. By a big bonfire.

Reactions: Speedbird and Debi
lol I really don't believe in marriage. But if I did a night wedding would be pretty awesome. By a big bonfire.
Well, gee, Malakai....the perfect time approaches quickly!!! Beltane is almost upon us! It's a fertility right and all, and the bonfires are mandatory! You know what that Maypole stands for, right? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane

Reactions: Speedbird
Psychic vampires are described as beings that feed off the energy of others. Is this just a modern day myth or do these "people" for lack of a better term really exist? I'm of the mind that they are real. I have come across people that are just so exasperating that I feel tired just for having dealt with them. While I have no "proof" that someone has drained me of energy, I know that they have.

Anyone else want to weigh in? Are psychic vampires real?

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/513

Let's face it—we've probably all fallen prey to a psychic vampire, possibly without even knowing it. It may have been a chance encounter with an energy predator that left us temporarily exhausted, or possibly along-term vampire interaction with serious wear-and-tear effects on the mind and body.

Psychic vampirism is alive and flourishing in the world today. As consumers of energy rather than blood, vampires of the psychic kind exist in many guises but with one common trait—their own inadequate energy system compels them to tap into and feed upon the energies of unsuspecting host victims. The immediate results of such a one-on-one vampire encounter are anew but temporary surge of energy for the psychic vampire and a serious loss of mental and physical energy for the unsuspecting prey. If you suddenly feel emotionally or mentally depleted, you may be under attack by a psychic vampire. The unfortunate effects of prolonged energy loss are damage to the energy system itself and in some instances, serious illness.

Well, maybe some people think this is crap, but think about how your positive or negative interactions with others has a profound effect on others and even yourself, and of course for the energy sucking vamp it is just great to not have to work for their own way in life that they have to use others. How do we react to certain people who make us angry, fearful, happy? Sorry for being so serious about this stuff, but I grew up with a family of vamps and had to learn how to say NO and mean it. LoL -- A really good read is by Michael Tsarion on Psychic Vampirism.

Last edited:
I agree.
I listen to Tony Robbins on occasion and one thing he has mentioned is if you are feeling down, depressed or downright stressed out... that you should look at the company surrounding you. Because their own emotions, feelings, their very words carry an impact over onto your own life and influences how you feel and how you view your life.

If you work in an office with a bunch of negativity, guess what, that negativity will eventually rub off on you and drain you of your positive outlook.