Psychic Vampires, myth or reality?

The Amazing Race is educational! I get to see things all around the world! That one is good!!!

The Amazing Race is educational! I get to see things all around the world! That one is good!!!

My line of thinking is more akin to the Kardigans as I call them , along with any other show featuring petulant individuals within a group ! The amazing race sounds interesting though as I would consider this an endurance event as the word "race" is used or are we talking about race in the geographical term ?

My line of thinking is more akin to the Kardigans as I call them , along with any other show featuring petulant individuals within a group ! The amazing race sounds interesting though as I would consider this an endurance event as the word "race" is used or are we talking about race in the geographical term ?
Yes, teams "race" around the world and have to go thro obstacles along the way, usually featuring local customs. I love to see the different cities and architecture. I've been watching it this round and couldn't tell you the names of the people, but I can tell you every city they've been in!

Reactions: Speedbird
Noory, the psychic vampire gnat. Perfect.

I think this calls for Surge's talents with photoshop!
noorsquito.jpg

Another one out of the park! Great job! I may need to recruit your skills for my upcoming blog about Noory.

2n7r2is.jpg

Last edited:
I am convinced my girlfriend is a psychic vampire...she sleeps all day, is legit seriously allergic to sunlight, craves blood, and generally kills my good mood just because she feels the need to whenever I get one.