Peter Davenport Gone From C2C??

He's a blog post from Kevin Randle confirming he will be doing a weekly UFO segment on C2C. Seems Peter Davenport is histony on C2C.
Little update I ran into last night. The NUFORC page stops updating reports at 31 sometime in September. Normal reports are around 600 and they normally keep those up to date or at least closer to up to date than they do refreshing the main page.

Peter had been appearing on Spaced out Radio on Sunday nights. Don't know if he's appeared there recently or not.

Little update I ran into last night. The NUFORC page stops updating reports at 31 sometime in September. Normal reports are around 600 and they normally keep those up to date or at least closer to up to date than they do refreshing the main page.

Peter had been appearing on Spaced out Radio on Sunday nights. Don't know if he's appeared there recently or not.
He appeared on WABC this past Sunday morning. This was a weekend news magazine type show, not the new overnight show competing against C2C. He has gotten behind in posting on the website in the past, usually because his webmaster is away or otherwise occupied.

Maybe I'll call Peter to see if he'll let me know what's going on. Calling Peter can be an adventure, you never know if your going to get the kindly, Norman Rockwell grandfather or the fist shaking, you-kids-get-off-my-lawn curmudgeon.

He appeared on WABC this past Sunday morning.
It's good to know he's alive and kickin'!
Maybe I'll call Peter to see if he'll let me know what's going on. Calling Peter can be an adventure, you never know if your going to get the kindly, Norman Rockwell grandfather or the fist shaking, you-kids-get-off-my-lawn curmudgeon.
HA! I know a guy like that.

Reactions: Duke