Peter Davenport Gone From C2C??

I have been a coast insider for years and have grown tired of it. This is my last year. George and hosts have the same callers call in often with statements saying how wonderful the station is and what a good job they are doing. I can name them.The guy from long island, the guy from lahoya, etc. The show used to be very interesting but being the only game in town they have grown too sure of themselves IMO. I like George Knapp and thats it. The other hosts are ok .I listen to Dames when he comes on and Palides as well. George asks innane questions often and desnt follow through with a line of questions that go anywhere. Its just like someone sitting there trying to think of something to say to fill in the time. He used to be on his game when Dames came on and still is sometimes but I find it boring lately. If anyone else knows of other ovrnight programs that are worth the listen please post. Maybe Im just burned out with coast.

Lynne highly recommends this.

As for Coast, Thomas from La Jolla, Barry in NC, Annie from Alabama, Millennial Mike, and Cornelius are the regulars lined up nightly. Paintman and I grump all the time about George and the regs. It's actually kinda sad how the show has slid downhill so far into the gulley.

Goose,
Ground Zero Moves To Weeknights At 9 PM | KXL Pacific time
A bunch here are big Clyde fans.
He does a really fantastic monologue and you can read them here.
New feed for listening, Paint.

He's going to his own feed at Aftermath.FM

As for Coast, Thomas from La Jolla, Barry in NC, Annie from Alabama, Millennial Mike, and Cornelius are the regulars lined up nightly. Paintman and I grump all the time about George and the regs. It's actually kinda sad how the show has slid downhill so far into the gulley.

So that's where Mack Maloney went to? The guy is an absolute hoot.

Ive sent him insider emails about this many times. They dont care. IMO . What really gets me is when Thomas from wherever says George, the coast show is so wonderful, yada yada yada. Then George says to the guest. We have millions of new listeners so please start from the beginning to tell your story. Then the guest tells the same story he/she told the last number ot times. I used to send them guest ideas as I used to be more in the loop. They never responded or put any of those guests on. LOL. Obviously I am not a fast learner/

Reactions: Paintman and Debi

As for Coast, It's actually kinda sad how the show has slid downhill so far into the gulley.
It's the entire format of conspiracy/paranormal radio/podcasts.
It has been done to death and rehashed to the point where it has become irrelevant.
And I say this as an expert in the field (nearly half a million listeners before quitting).

Reactions: Paintman
It's the entire format of conspiracy/paranormal radio/podcasts.
It has been done to death and rehashed to the point where it has become irrelevant.
And I say this as an expert in the field (nearly half a million listeners before quitting).
Some of us still like it when it's done well. When not done well, it's a great way to get to sleep! lol

Ive sent him insider emails about this many times. They dont care. IMO . What really gets me is when Thomas from wherever says George, the coast show is so wonderful, yada yada yada. Then George says to the guest. We have millions of new listeners so please start from the beginning to tell your story. Then the guest tells the same story he/she told the last number ot times. I used to send them guest ideas as I used to be more in the loop. They never responded or put any of those guests on. LOL. Obviously I am not a fast learner/
Don't know if you've ever read the Facebook comments on their page, but there are many who feel the same way out there, Goose. Pretty much negative feedback and nobody is listening.

Some of us still like it when it's done well. When not done well, it's a great way to get to sleep! lol
I can agree.

On topic: I like Peter Davenport.
The problem is he doesn't make much from the work that he does. He even asked Art once (on air) about being paid for his appearances. Art explained why he could not do that. Peter stopped appearing until Noory came around.

People with a monetary incentive will often lie or exaggerate truths in order to produce income.

He's a blog post from Kevin Randle confirming he will be doing a weekly UFO segment on C2C. Seems Peter Davenport is histony on C2C.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi