Part of the PNF "Learn a New Word" Program

HAha. Yes, rapeseed probably not great to put into the Church Ladies recipe book for Heavenly Brownies.. "add 5 tablespoons of Rape oil and blend well."...nah...that doesn't flow ..
Be sure and add the Rape oil when you are making Spotted Dick.

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and Benway
Be sure and add the Rape oil when you are making Spotted Dick.
I see I am posting and answering my own posts...lol...helloooooooo...Benway?...hellooooo...Oz?.... anyone from a different time zone?......crickets....I shall leave now.

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Benway
I see I am posting and answering my own posts...lol...helloooooooo...Benway?...hellooooo...Oz?.... anyone from a different time zone?......crickets....I shall leave now.
good idea

• Wow
Reactions: Benway
More efficiant than the Candyman as you only have to say my name once and can do it while looking at a screen instead of a mirror (allowing you to still see yourself as you were about five years ago), but disappointingly unable to spell efficiant properly.
You rang?

Last edited:
More efficiant than Candyman as you only have to say my name once and can do it while looking at a screen instead of a mirror (allowing you to still see yourself as you were about five years ago), but disappointingly unable to spell efficiant properly.
You rang?
Also it might take up to an hour, like a really terrible pizza place you'll never use again, but hey! I won't kill you with a hook or bees, so it levels out.

Last edited:
  • Big Grin
Reactions: jadamz
Oops. Maybe I should get one of those E-scooters so I'd get here quicker.

Edit: I thought they were for riding around the internet faster, but it turns out they are just those kids scooters with a motor that makes them go as fast as a car. It's legal to own them in the UK but illegal to ride them, however since we can't afford police anymore that doesn't really matter and they can cause accidents and be a visibly stupid idea anyway. I'll just have to not watch disappointing sequels and watch this space instead...

• Love it
Also it might take up to an hour, like a really terrible pizza place you'll never use again, but hey! I won't kill you with a hook or bees, so it levels out.
Or ice- cream, or a giant catapult, or a hoard of cats, or by explaining how bees work, or by saying The Deplorable Word or by hanging you over a long drop with Blu-Tac or using the lead pipe from Clue(do) while you are studying, or a lawnmower with a chainsaw on it, or by throwing playing cards really hard, or by The Look, or by playing real life Snakes and Ladders, or by being a tour guide, or by using an eraser to rub you out, and as those are the only ways I've ever killed anybody you are quite safe.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Well this place is just as dead as it was before I got here too late. I'm just going to have to say my own name backwards to send me back to my own dimension.
YAWNEB!
*poof*

Last edited:
  • Love it
I read that as "Italian girls" not grits..I was trying to make the connection
An Italian girl lived with us when I was a tween and early teen and I can confirm that she wasn't at all like porridge.
Yes I know I left, but insomnia. (Obviously, from the quality of comment.)

YAWNeb...
*poof*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7Critter