Outdoorsy or Indoorsy?

I assume a slug gun is an air rifle.... ?
Slug guns in the US shoot deer slugs out of shotguns.
my first thought was "dang, they play serious over there" then i also came to the assumption he was referring to an air rifle.....lol.... we did that as kids too with the old red ryder bb guns....things would put welts on you...lol... we also used bottle rockets and such...

I survived a Roman Candle war.
Couple nights ago , Chicago Fire was on TV, and that was a fire call. Glad to see young people living life and being ridiculously stupid.

On topic !
The Roman Candle war was outside .......

I used to quite the explorer when I was younger. In the late 90's, we lived on a neighborhood that was built in a heavily wooded area. I don't think there isn't a day that went by that I wasn't really out there exploring or getting into some sort of mischief. And walking the RR tracks in my late 20's and also covering a large area was kind of a hobby of mine. I'd walk it with my brother every weekend.

I assume a slug gun is an air rifle.... ?
Slug guns in the US shoot deer slugs out of shotguns.
We weren't that rough, lol but yeah the air rifles were fairly powerful, they could kill rabbits. At a distance they just bruised but one guy got shot at a few feet that day, lol. You could just buy these over the counter at 12, with a forged letter from mum. You now need a full shooters licence over here for some reason ;th .

I am both. I love the outdoors and live in a rural area. I have a lot of hobbies that are both indoors and outdoors. I love to fish and used to hunt but gave that up. I like primitive camping. I don't like crowds and prefer to camp where there are not many people. On the other hand, I like to write and have in the past been in a choir. I like to sing and have a decent baritone voice. As I have gotten older I seem to be a lot less comfortable in a crowd.

my first thought was "dang, they play serious over there" then i also came to the assumption he was referring to an air rifle.....lol.... we did that as kids too with the old red ryder bb guns....things would put welts on you...lol... we also used bottle rockets and such...
We had a shingle war. Imagine a shingle being thrown at you at high speed and catching you in the throat lol Ouch!

We had a shingle war. Imagine a shingle being thrown at you at high speed and catching you in the throat lol Ouch!

6202377069_793958c316_b.jpg