Outdoorsy or Indoorsy?

I find i am adaptable in many ways. I love being outside fishing, camping, tromping through the woods or hopping on a horse or quad. I hate ticks and chiggers and skeeters, but who doesn't? I can also find peace hanging out at the homestead as well or throwing horseshoes at a buddy's house.

There are many types of people. Some are the very outdoorsy type! They love to tromp through the woods and camp out anytime they can! They do not fear the insects and the obvious dangers of nature!

Others are the "I'll have a drink by the pool and meet you back in the room in an hour" type of people.

Which type are you?

View attachment 46984

I am the outdoor-indoor type. I love being outside as long as I don't have to sleep there. When it's getting dark, I want my book and a hot cup of tea, safely tucked in my house.

as a child and teen i was in the swamps and on the rivers/lakes 24/7 almost. i would spend all the time outside if i could now. on a river or lake or swamp. i love being outdoors, whether its just kayaking or canoeing the waterways or camping somewhere in the mountains or in the lowlands and swamps. we try to get a few hikes in throughout the year with a lot of daytrips or just a few fishing trips in to fill the gaps.

We called those round sticky things burrs. Nothing worse when they get stuck in a cats tail. Getting them out is life threatening.
Had a Springer Spaniel that decided to go off and run in the woods when a pup. She came back covered in them! It took us over 24 hours to get those out of her fur. Luckily she was a very good pup and patient, and she never ventured back into the woods again.

I did take out his mailbox one night rofl. Ran it over with my truck lol.
When we were about 12 to 14 my mates and I used to play armies with slug guns. One guy got shot at close range after surrendering, which wasn't fair play. We spent half an hour digging the slug out before his mum came home, lol.