Outdoorsy or Indoorsy?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
There are many types of people. Some are the very outdoorsy type! They love to tromp through the woods and camp out anytime they can! They do not fear the insects and the obvious dangers of nature!

Others are the "I'll have a drink by the pool and meet you back in the room in an hour" type of people.

Which type are you?

337703240_1196576964551405_2589004420033432736_n.jpg

I love the outdoors....For some reason my body doesn't care for extreme cold weather :p Aside from that....Let's go CAMPING!!! :D :p
In my younger life, I would tolerate camping. If it was me and one other person it would have been great! But camping with 3 little boys, a husband, and 3 dogs, left me at the camp holding the fort while they went and played. I could have stayed at home and had a better experience! lol

Bring me that drink and show me an air conditioned room with room service, please.

There are many types of people. Some are the very outdoorsy type! They love to tromp through the woods and camp out anytime they can! They do not fear the insects and the obvious dangers of nature!

Others are the "I'll have a drink by the pool and meet you back in the room in an hour" type of people.

Which type are you?

View attachment 46984

I'm a GLAMPER not a camper. Best of both worlds.

Which type are you?

View attachment 46984

Definitely inside, as I age and battle medical conditions, but if I had a choice I would love to live in the middle of the woods, lol.

P.S. I've heard those things that stick are called 'hitch-hikers."