Our Annual HALLOWEEN PARTY!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND OUR ANNUAL PNF HALLOWEEN PARTY ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT AT 9 PM EASTERN! EVEN IF YOU HAVE NEVER JOINED US ON LIVE CHAT BEFORE, THIS IS THE NIGHT TO JUMP IN AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!

THERE WILL BE A FUN PROGRAM TO LISTEN TO AS WE GO ABOUT OUR GAMES AND CONTESTS....YES...THERE ARE REAL PRIZES. AMAZON GIFT CARDS!

START GETTING SPOOKY WITH US NOW AND FIND A GOOD AVATAR FOR THE BEST AVATAR CONTEST! (IF YOU NEED HELP CHANGING INTO YOUR "COSTUME", LET US KNOW AND WE'LL HELP YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR.)

IT'S ALWAYS A FUN NIGHT, SO PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR! WATCH FOR OTHER CONTEST UPDATES AS WE APPROACH THE BIG EVENT!

We always serve a virtual buffet....I'll be bringing Feetloaf and some finger foods. Please add to the list what you might add to the menu!

1602289796792.png
1602289865281.png

I seem to be pretty dressed up in my avatar already. I'll be there! It still makes me smile that I got permission to postpone a meeting about my benefits so I could stay up for it last year! Even the UK gov recognizes the importance of the Paranormal Forum Halloween Party!

I seem to be pretty dressed up in my avatar already. I'll be there! It still makes me smile that I got permission to postpone a meeting about my benefits so I could stay up for it last year! Even the UK gov recognizes the importance of the Paranormal Forum Halloween Party!
We have fun, don't we? lol I remember last year and your special permission...first time I can say a government got involved in the party! lol