Our Annual HALLOWEEN PARTY!

if you are a newcomer or have never been in attendance to the PNF Halloween Party - it really is a lot of fun. It's a virtual covid-19 lockdown Halloween party that we have been doing before covid-19 was cool.

WandS, we find ourselves in the time of year that I must make my annual apology to you. One year I won the pumpkin carving contest knowing that the judges were Debi's grandkids. WandS knew that too. I did my best and came out with some ham-handed thing that would appeal to children.
He came up with some intricately carved beautiful thing that belongs on the cover of a magazine that caters to people that probably go on vacation too often and don't know about gas station wines.

Not sorry.
20181031_101725.jpg

if you are a newcomer or have never been in attendance to the PNF Halloween Party - it really is a lot of fun. It's a virtual covid-19 lockdown Halloween party that we have been doing before covid-19 was cool.

WandS, we find ourselves in the time of year that I must make my annual apology to you. One year I won the pumpkin carving contest knowing that the judges were Debi's grandkids. WandS knew that too. I did my best and came out with some ham-handed thing that would appeal to children.
He came up with some intricately carved beautiful thing that belongs on the cover of a magazine that caters to people that probably go on vacation too often and don't know about gas station wines.

Not sorry.
View attachment 27643
lol THIS year I've made it so the games have no built in bias you can use to advantage! And thanks for the good words about the party. Every year we have a great time, so anyone who hasn't attended before, jump on that live chat thread Halloween night for the fun!

Be sure to pick out your Halloween Avatar for the Avatar contest! Voting begins SATURDAY MORNING so be "dressed" early!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter