Our Annual HALLOWEEN PARTY!

I seem to be pretty dressed up in my avatar already. I'll be there! It still makes me smile that I got permission to postpone a meeting about my benefits so I could stay up for it last year! Even the UK gov recognizes the importance of the Paranormal Forum Halloween Party!
Hey I meant to ask you Benway what your costume is as the avatar is a little dark? I’m thinking some kind of Disco-Transformer.

Reactions: Donna K.
Sounds like loads of fun! I'm going to try to join in. May be a little late. I usually take my granddaughter out for trick-or-treat. Not sure how that's going to work this year, but I do want to join in on the fun.

My current Avatar is a tattoo of Edgar Allan Poe on the outside of my lower right leg! POE and Halloween are 2 of my favorite things.

Sounds like loads of fun! I'm going to try to join in. May be a little late. I usually take my granddaughter out for trick-or-treat. Not sure how that's going to work this year, but I do want to join in on the fun.

My current Avatar is a tattoo of Edgar Allan Poe on the outside of my lower right leg! POE and Halloween are 2 of my favorite things.
We like Halloween, too. It's a fun night.