Opinions, thoughts?

I see the person now. Is there more than one in this pic. Amazing catch Tina

Not that I've noticed, but several reports of seeing little girls dancing around in the cemetery. But I'm not 100% sure if the figure is female or male. We had a lot of EVP's & one was a younger girl (teenaged) from what we were catching, so wouldn't match up with the figure in the picture

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Tia
I think it was, but was a flash used in the photo with the anomaly?

Hi Tia
I think it was, but was a flash used in the photo with the anomaly?

Hi Spectre, you think it was ??? No our flash is only turned on (only auto) when it gets to dark to take pics without them, there was still more than enough light while these were taken to have no need for flash

Hi Tia, I am wrong but that is why I asked. The photos seemed dark and the small rectangular object in the bottom of the frame (headstone or something else) seemed to be illuminated so I was thinking the flash fired. At any rate my professional opinion is that the round anomaly with the cut off bottom is nothing more than a bug, dust, pollen etc in front of the camera.

Reactions: Tia
Hi Tia, I am wrong but that is why I asked. The photos seemed dark and the small rectangular object in the bottom of the frame (headstone or something else) seemed to be illuminated so I was thinking the flash fired. At any rate my professional opinion is that the round anomaly with the cut off bottom is nothing more than a bug, dust, pollen etc in front of the camera.

Thank you for explaining that. That's why I posted was to see what other's thoughts were on it and I wanted honest answers. I appreciate you sharing your view. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Spectre80