Opinions, thoughts?

Tia

Reaction score
I would like to hear what others thoughts and opinions are on these pictures. They are from an investigation we did last year when we were called to come and help with some issues at a historical cemetery. Mainly to try and explain reported sightings that were causing the location to be vandalized by teens. I won't say anything else, just wait for replies for now. Our policy is to always take 2 photos but since we hold our cameras instead of using tripods there is always a little shake or movement between them.

102_1342.JPG 102_1342.JPG

Attachments

• 102_1343.JPG
    102_1343.JPG
    618.8 KB · Views: 297
First of all can you circle what you believe to be the paranormal(I see a few things)?

Secondly what were the weather conditions? Round about temperature? Had it rained? Was it muggy?

Third what time of day was the photo taken and with what?

Reactions: Tia
I think a comparative pic would be helpful. We don’t know what the landscape looks like in a normal condition. It’s hard to tell without knowing whats normally there.
Hope you give us an update on your results.

Reactions: Tia
First of all can you circle what you believe to be the paranormal(I see a few things)?

Secondly what were the weather conditions? Round about temperature? Had it rained? Was it muggy?

Third what time of day was the photo taken and with what?

Picture was taken at 9:05 p.m. with a kodak easy share digital camera.
Temp was 73.4 degrees F, 0% heat index, 57% humidity & barometric pressure was 29.69 %
Moon phase was 99% Full (full illumination), No rain , wasn't muggy or sticky.

I'll try to get a circled pic to post later tonight, and post.

I think a comparative pic would be helpful. We don’t know what the landscape looks like in a normal condition. It’s hard to tell without knowing whats normally there.
Hope you give us an update on your results.

Lynne, I went through all the pictures that was taken from the 2 nights we spent there and none of them are from the exact area where that picture was taken, but I'll try to post something close to that area so you can get a general idea of the layout.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Picture was taken at 9:05 p.m. with a kodak easy share digital camera.
Temp was 73.4 degrees F, 0% heat index, 57% humidity & barometric pressure was 29.69 %
Moon phase was 99% Full (full illumination), No rain , wasn't muggy or sticky.

I'll try to get a circled pic to post later tonight, and post.

Lynne, I went through all the pictures that was taken from the 2 nights we spent there and none of them are from the exact area where that picture was taken, but I'll try to post something close to that area so you can get a general idea of the layout.
I’m impressed with how much data you took on the location

Reactions: Lynne and Tia
I’m impressed with how much data you took on the location

Thank you, I always keep track of weather conditions because all of those can & do have an effect on what may or may not be happening.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Thank you, I always keep track of weather conditions because all of those can & do have an effect on what may or may not be happening.
And weather can have its own effects on the mind

Oh forgot to mention winds were SSW at 5 - 10 mph

Lynne these are basically same area just missing the small headstone in first pics 102_1345.JPG 102_1346.JPG

Chris here's one for you
bottom missing.jpg

going to try putting these all full size to see if that helps

102_1342.JPG

102_1343.JPG

102_1345.JPG

102_1346.JPG

bottom missing.jpg