Opinions, thoughts?

I see that shadow thing in a couple of them. And I am almost sure its not photoahopped or one of those kooky apps. Let me ask my professional photographer friend if he has any input and ill get back to you. Hell of a catch and even better on all the info. I am extremely impressed. Looks to me like a little boy sometime before 1950 but later than 1910.

Reactions: Tia
I see that shadow thing in a couple of them. And I am almost sure its not photoahopped or one of those kooky apps. Let me ask my professional photographer friend if he has any input and ill get back to you. Hell of a catch and even better on all the info. I am extremely impressed. Looks to me like a little boy sometime before 1950 but later than 1910.

Sounds good, would enjoy his thoughts, No nothing photoshopped or app made, I wouldn't jeopardize our groups name wasting time on such things. Yeah we were trying to decide if it was a boy or girl? Almost looks like wearing bib overalls

To me it looks like a little boy with kinda a beatles style haircut wearing a kids suit(like the kind the English royal family makes their kids wear with the "knickers") maybe 4-6 years old. Any kids burried there that resemble the age or time frame?

Very good possibility , the cemetery is the first cemetery in the county and surrounding area it was established in 1851. So several children buried there.

I wonder if you could look up little boys or girls burried there, then try to cross refrence with a picture of some sort and see if you could find out whom it is.

Not sure if looking for pictures would be possible now, the location is basically barren the town died years ago & most ppl who may have been able to provide info are long passed. But I can try to contact someone in the area that might have some sort of historical records from that era and cross reference them. We're planning on returning sometime this summer Most of the stones are unreadable due to the ages of them, we could only read about 20 total when we were there

Could you get a record of people burried there. I know that's about a 50/50 but could be worth a shot.

There is a plaque at the entrance with names of everyone buried there along with the location of their gravesite. However due to all of the vandalism most of the stones are either destroyed or so old they aren't legible any longer. And the plaque doesn't list dates etc.

There is a plaque at the entrance with names of everyone buried there along with the location of their gravesite. However due to all of the vandalism most of the stones are either destroyed or so old they aren't legible any longer. And the plaque doesn't list dates etc.
But most of the time(not all but most) their would be a written record that would have that information.

I see the person now. Is there more than one in this pic. Amazing catch Tia

Last edited:
Reactions: Tia