Old hotel haunting in the suit

Hi Boo,
Sorry it took time to get back to you, i live in a nursing home for the time being, the nearest i can get to how Cinq sounds that has an accent close to American is Sank, please scroll down link below to "Pronunciation", then click on "Audio (Can) meaning Canadian, to hear this:-
cinq - Wiktionary
I did do a search on The George V, but found no paranormal stories, however this isn't a surprise as a high class hotel would pay good money to keep this quiet, not wanting it to effect business!

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Boo,
Sorry it took time to get back to you, i live in a nursing home for the time being, the nearest i can get to how Cinq sounds that has an accent close to American is Sank, please scroll down link below to "Pronunciation", then click on "Audio (Can) meaning Canadian, to hear this:-
cinq - Wiktionary
I did do a search on The George V, but found no paranormal stories, however this isn't a surprise as a high class hotel would pay good money to keep this quiet, not wanting it to effect business!
Sorry to hear about your circumstances Astro. I hope you get well.

My mom was in a nursing home the last three years I had her. Dad had dementia and she had alzheimer's at same time. They got bad at same time. So we had to figure out what to do and dad went to heaven and mom finally did. But I love knowing they are together again. But I hope it's a nice nursing home and we only wanted the best for my mom. Thanks and just any time to get on is great. Any info is good too. No worries. That is neat though on the fifth and Sank and Cinq now. I think you are right. So that is the one but pic looks different to me. They could have painted it over the 30 years since being there. Or 40. I don't remember the color now, for sure. But it was uppety one. Dad had prosperous job. He did well for us. Proud of him and mom. Glad to meet you all here. I love astronomy by the way. Astronomer is good name here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostkind