Old hotel haunting in the suit

That fifth and Sank is so wild. I had know I did t hey might have pronounced Sank like that but it is Cinq in spelling. So wild and so true. I bet it was George Fifth Hotel. Any reports of hauntings there? I want to check now too. Thanks for this. I had wrong spelling when I checked before then. Didn't know how to spell it. haha Not French. ha

Reactions: Astronomer
George V was certainly popular there in Paris. Maybe that's who was haunting that hotel. His spirit. It makes sense now. I should have known the V part of Sank or Sink. lol Cinq now. Thanks so much for that help.

Reactions: Astronomer
Hi Boo,

I'm trying to find out what hotel you were staying at in Paris, you mention The George Sank, i thought that might mean The George Cinq, meaning George Fifth, There is a hotel in the expensive area of Paris called "The Four Seasons, George V, link below, do you think this is the hotel you stayed at?
Four Seasons Hotel George V - Wikipedia
I think it is now Astronomer. I looked more of it up and that was a nicer side of hotels with my dad being with his boss. So we were having a time of our life trip there. I miss the river and seeing it at night so pretty lit up with the old buildings. It was amazing. Doubt I will make it there again. Think Hawaii is to be b ucket list one more trip there. Been twice but love it. I was haunted there too, by the way. Old hotels. I think it makes sense they would have some souls around there. Spirits.

That's wild Ghostkind. He was so certain it was you. That is weird. I got told I looked like someone for awhile where we lived before. But I just looked like some girl they all knew. I got asked several times. I said no, not her. And I hope she wasp popular. LOL
that choir director and that guy at the college were both so certain it's creepy.

That is and thanks for avatar here. Cute there like that. Bigger than one you showed me. Hope everyone likes Casper there. lol

My husband now says hotel was the Sank. So I don't know. Color me confused now. haha

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi
It's not too big is it? I really like it and thanks Ghostkind. I so appreciate the help and thanks to Lynn for offering to help me too. Hugs I especially love Debi's avatar there. That is a cool one Debi.

Reactions: ghostkind
It's not too big is it? I really like it and thanks Ghostkind. I so appreciate the help and thanks to Lynn for offering to help me too. Hugs I especially love Debi's avatar there. That is a cool one Debi.

Thanks, boo. I do love yours as well. It suits you! And just in time for Halloween.

Reactions: ghostkind