Old hotel haunting in the suit

He didn't like the y'all. lol Thanks Debi and Ghostkind. What I thought too. That might have been an evil sentient too. Felt weird. If he liked me though, why scare me so is my thinking. But good thought Ghostkind. Cool background here Debi. Love the fall and now in Ohio, I get to see real falls. Lovely leaves. Snow to come. Love four seasons now. You are right, Debi. I was relieved when it finally ended. I guess he wasn't done haunting me yet. ha That means they do fly around us then in spirit form.

Thanks Ghostkind. I hope he liked me though. I'm sorry too. He didn't know how to share his feelings so he did it that way maybe, too. I don't know.

he desperately wanted to get your attention is what i was thinking. but then, maybe it was a chick ghost. lol. she was jealous.

Well, they have their feelings too, I suppose. ha I don't know but feel they were trying to bug me. Bother me. Or tease. But I needed that sleep darn it. We got up early for our flight and I told my parents what happened. They all thought I was nuts, of course. ha

i have another doppelganger incident similar to that. it was at church in the 90s. i sang in the choir. we sang at the 11 o'clock service that Sunday. the choir director asked me if i were in the congregation at the 8 o'clock service. i said no. he said are you sure? i said yes. i mean, why would i be at the 8 o'clock service when i was going to sing in the choir at the 11 o'clock service? it doesn't make sense. you'd think he'd feel silly for asking. but a few minutes later he asked me again. i told him i was at home asleep during the 8 o'clock service. he thought i was pulling his leg. he didn't believe me.

now that doppelganger was too close for comfort. it even went to my church! i was thinking about showing up at the 8 o'clock service the next Sunday to see if i saw me but i was too scared.

Hi Boo,

I'm trying to find out what hotel you were staying at in Paris, you mention The George Sank, i thought that might mean The George Cinq, meaning George Fifth, There is a hotel in the expensive area of Paris called "The Four Seasons, George V, link below, do you think this is the hotel you stayed at?
Four Seasons Hotel George V - Wikipedia

Cinq is probably the one. It was upper hotel one as dad had great job and we were there for his company trip. Family got to go. I wondered that and looked up the hotel once before. I couldn't find anything on haunts there but it was such an old hotel. If you can find something, Please do. Thanks on Four Seasons one. The Sank or Cinq is the one we were at. Thanks for helping me find out. Please see if you can find anything of hauntings in that hotel? I've been wanting to know it too. Old sounds in hotels don't make these repetitive ones I heard. Knock and scratch and rattle ones. It was midnight too. haha Fitting timing for it. Does seem they happen at midnight. Thanks Astronomer. Like your name here.

Last edited:
That's wild Ghostkind. He was so certain it was you. That is weird. I got told I looked like someone for awhile where we lived before. But I just looked like some girl they all knew. I got asked several times. I said no, not her. And I hope she wasp popular. LOL

Reactions: ghostkind