Old hotel haunting in the suit

boo

Reaction score
Hi I'm new and thought I'd call myself Boo here since I love ghost talks. I've had many experiences I could share here and will. But this one really stood out to me and times I had been haunted were in old hotels. We were in Paris and my dad got to travel over seas for business work in oil and family could come. Just me and my mom with him and friends traveled together. My best friend in school had moved to England that year from Houston where we were. She and I had a rare privilege to get to meet there and with my parents and stay at the George Sank hotel. I don't know the right spelling for it in Paris. But we had to stay in the suit for her being with us but we didn't mind that. The last night before going home, I had trouble sleeping and she slept with two pillows so I had to go out and find one for me. I was upset with her on that but once I got settled in again, she was snoring. lol But I felt a rattling under my butt and it was over and over. Then the closet door did a scratching 3 times. Then the knock knock under my bed. It was over and over and kept me awake. I shook my friend awake and she saw where my side of the bed had moved away from the wall. Figures. So we pushed it back and I said I'm sleeping on your side together. She had no clue. I checked under the bed that morning for any signs she'd done it. No clue and all that just couldn't be her. So I feel that was a poltergeist there in the hotel. Very old hotel there. If you are ever in Paris, maybe avoid that suite room. lol And it followed me to my bed in m Houston house and shook under me again. Then it was gone. Really odd. I have so many ghost stories I think of writing a book. I write fantasy but think of doing that sometime too. I'm Cheryl and my friend told me about you guys here. Ghostkind sent me over. She and I have shared many ghost experiences together. We've had fun with that. Here I am. Thanks for the link Ghostkind. I'm boo here.

Hi I'm new and thought I'd call myself Boo here since I love ghost talks. I've had many experiences I could share here and will. But this one really stood out to me and times I had been haunted were in old hotels. We were in Paris and my dad got to travel over seas for business work in oil and family could come. Just me and my mom with him and friends traveled together. My best friend in school had moved to England that year from Houston where we were. She and I had a rare privilege to get to meet there and with my parents and stay at the George Sank hotel. I don't know the right spelling for it in Paris. But we had to stay in the suit for her being with us but we didn't mind that. The last night before going home, I had trouble sleeping and she slept with two pillows so I had to go out and find one for me. I was upset with her on that but once I got settled in again, she was snoring. lol But I felt a rattling under my butt and it was over and over. Then the closet door did a scratching 3 times. Then the knock knock under my bed. It was over and over and kept me awake. I shook my friend awake and she saw where my side of the bed had moved away from the wall. Figures. So we pushed it back and I said I'm sleeping on your side together. She had no clue. I checked under the bed that morning for any signs she'd done it. No clue and all that just couldn't be her. So I feel that was a poltergeist there in the hotel. Very old hotel there. If you are ever in Paris, maybe avoid that suite room. lol And it followed me to my bed in m Houston house and shook under me again. Then it was gone. Really odd. I have so many ghost stories I think of writing a book. I write fantasy but think of doing that sometime too. I'm Cheryl and my friend told me about you guys here. Ghostkind sent me over. She and I have shared many ghost experiences together. We've had fun with that. Here I am. Thanks for the link Ghostkind. I'm boo here.
We have left you some welcoming messages on this thread, Boo!

Welcome Boo!

Reactions: ghostkind
Thanks, I found them. Just wondered if anyone had explanations for what I experienced and I was wide awake. Not sleeping. I couldn't sleep that night. We were leaving early in the morning. When we did get back to the states, I slept all that afternoon. Whatever kept me up that night before. haha

Hi and welcome Boo. I think your first assumption that it was a ghost is probably right. The question is what is a ghost? I think spirits can stay behind sometimes. Hotels have a lot of traffic. Who knows what spirits have chosen to hang out for whatever reason. Glad you were unharmed. And thanks for sharing.

Yes, think it was a child left behind there roaming the rooms there. Might have stayed in that room we were in. That scratching on the door three times over and over and then stopping, then starting again for thirty minutes really got me. And the bump on my butt rattling the bed and the knocking under me. That was all wild. A poltergeist somehow left there. I figured that with old hotels that they would have a lot of ghosts there. Stories of them. I looked the hotel up and no ghost stories from there. Unless they didn't want that shown for hurting business. A famous old hotel there. It was fun being there at 18. Great experience and with my best friend from school then. Had to share here. Got lot more to share like Ghostkind. I think we both are sensitives.

I was cute those days. My friend and I were out dressing each other meeting a french boy there. We were making a good impression. Guess that ghost liked me best. lol He could have just lightly kissed me on the cheek though. I'd have accepted that instead. haha

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind
i really think that the ghost liked you because he even went home with you. back to texas. but he might've felt out of place there and left.