New to the forum but not the experiences

Yeah I don't plan to take anything paranormal to the doctors

Reactions: ozentity
Yeah I don't plan to take anything paranormal to the doctors
I reckon a lot of open people are put on psyche meds,dulling their unknown abilities or even locked away.Not mentally ill, just open but if you can't get an understanding ,your ability could push you over the edge,as nearly happened to me years ago.

I'm not worried about the abilities getting out of control. But me wanting it to stop is another story. :expressionless:

I'm not worried about the abilities getting out of control. But me wanting it to stop is another story. :expressionless:
You may have to live with it,just ignore it and live your life.I chose to accept it and sit on the edge a bit but not dig into it too deep,for me it comes in handy dealing with people, life's challenges and just understanding about our existence.

Hello I am new here this evening. I have seen a shadow person up close and personal; long enough to test its presence and get an adrenaline rush to the point I momentarily blacked out. I have seen a shadow person going up the stairway through the reflection of a mirror as well.....that was later confirmed by my 7 year old daughter two weeks after. I didn’t tell anyone because I wanted to see if anyone else might have the same experience. And my brother saw the one with the top hat; in the middle of the night. His dog Rosco started barking like crazy in the bedroom where they were sleeping. When an animal sees it...it’s total confirmation in my mind. This isn’t due to a sleep state. This stuff is very real. Not often a person gets absolute proof....just wanted to share that with everyone. It’s kind like....if someone said an alien landed in their back yard. You say “yeah okay.” Well....these things happened LOL. I will let you know that I am terrible with typos also. I just fly through the letters and sometimes I miss stuff lol.

The one that I experienced up close....it was looking at me like it was analyzing a specimen. It was contorting itself. Freaked me out to say the least. It was either something really bad or it was not from this world or dimension. Idk. Wish I did.

The one that I experienced up close....it was looking at me like it was analyzing a specimen. It was contorting itself. Freaked me out to say the least. It was either something really bad or it was not from this world or dimension. Idk. Wish I did.
Have you read anything about shadow people? We have several threads here about them.

No I haven’t. I’m just learning to get around on here. I will though. I’ll be having surgery soon so I’ll have plenty of time to visit with everyone

No I haven’t. I’m just learning to get around on here. I will though. I’ll be having surgery soon so I’ll have plenty of time to visit with everyone
I wish you well on the surgery. There is a search bar here you can use.

Reactions: garnetsilver