New to the forum but not the experiences

I've had many animal visitations over the years. Most animals that visit are simply there to send you some love or protection.

Now I have studied ancient or lore of spirit animals and resurrection from many different cultures. Could there be any type of person that could be or have. Both? Curiosity I know but I been wanting to learn more.

Not quite sure what you are asking there. Could you rephrase that for me please?

Oh sorry it meant to say reincarnation not resurrection. If there is someway that someone could have a a reincarnated animal soul and a spirit animal at the same time.

Oh sorry it meant to say reincarnation not resurrection. If there is someway that someone could have a a reincarnated animal soul and a spirit animal at the same time.
Depends on your belief system what you choose to believe on that one. Personally, I believe we don't switch over to another form. The soul is human, the animal soul is animal.

I always wondered the whole concept of vampires /werewolf could also be tied to the persons persona. We are animals/mammals who do tend to have animal instincts at times. (Not as much as other Species) but to an extent we do hunt, parental instinct and focus on survival instincts through life. Not sure how everyone feels about the topic figured I ask or discuss.

I always wondered the whole concept of vampires /werewolf could also be tied to the persons persona. We are animals/mammals who do tend to have animal instincts at times. (Not as much as other Species) but to an extent we do hunt, parental instinct and focus on survival instincts through life. Not sure how everyone feels about the topic figured I ask or discuss.
Look in our Cryptid section here, Alpha. We have quite a few articles there about the history of both. I know I posted one fairly recently.

Look in our Cryptid section here, Alpha. We have quite a few articles there about the history of both. I know I posted one fairly recently.
I'll take a look. Thank you :D

The activity following me though is a bit strange. Thought they usually are grounded to certain places. But apparently not.
seems like at the end of the day it's tied to you, considering the dream of yours.

Reactions: Ragnar0711