New to the forum but not the experiences

Could be but I haven't figured out how to really test my theory on if I do or not yet. Oddly the only predictions I made were weird guesses right before covid 19 came to America.. And the guesses were right
Welcome to the PNF Alpha. Be certain not to accidentally nor ignorantly focus on just one or two psychic tools when defining your own abilities. There are probably a dozen different psychic skills. The PNF can help to clarify them if you are unfamiliar with them.

What I mean Alpha is that just because you don’t recall having successful predictions does not mean you aren’t psychic nor that you haven‘t experienced other forms of psychic abilities. When I introduce myself to new guests and members here, I almost alway share that my greatest experiences involve telepathy and empathy; however, I inconsistently mention my predictive episodes only because statistically predictions are so few as compared to the the first two experiences.

In short, you can certainly be psychic even if you aren’t predicting the future.

Again, welcome Alpha. Your shadow experiences are intriguing.

I have found out that I can manipulate others. (I Don't try to on purpose) but it has gotten me out of certain situations that I'm thankful for.. The question is if I do have abilities, why me? Why choose me. Guess I have a lot of questions to find and answer.

I have found out that I can manipulate others. (I Don't try to on purpose) but it has gotten me out of certain situations that I'm thankful for.
Thats interesting,is it just through thought ?

Experience I had with my child father. He was a very abusive guy in our relationship, we broke it off but I still let him see his kid. I dropped her off one day and he got angry about something and put his hand around my throat and put me against the wall. He didn't want me to leave cause he wanted to talk. (Always his way of trying to control me) I told him to let go and I glanced at him for a while. He let go and backed off and with his hands in the air backed away and let me leave. He was in a huge rage at the time and usually he doesn't stop and let me go like that. After that he was scared of me then he called the human resources to put me in a looney bin. I manipulated them to let me leave because I had full custody at the Time.

Any way to turn it off at all. haha
You can protect yourself through prayer from negative aspects or like me just learn to live with it and use the positive to help with your life.I believe if you use your senses to hurt others it will come back ten fold on you and have seen this.

I guess I didn't mention the pins and needles part... Been starting to feel it comes on randomly kinda like a headache but it doesn't hurt just a weird feeling then stops. I didn't think anything of it when it started but noticed bad things happened after I had them.. Now that I realize it, I relate in the past when it started.. Guess I would like that to stop more so.

I guess I didn't mention the pins and needles part... Been starting to feel it comes on randomly kinda like a headache but it doesn't hurt just a weird feeling then stops. I didn't think anything of it when it started but noticed bad things happened after I had them.. Now that I realize it, I relate in the past when it started.. Guess I would like that to stop more so.
I don't know what this is, maybe Debi or someone else could.You always have to rule out natural causes so may be a medical condition or a combo of that and your senses.We need to look after our physical bodies while we are here.Just don't try and explain the paranormal aspect to a doctor as I have before, lol.