New producer

I use to listen to Future Theater and I recall that their producer has had trouble with Skype and locating guests. It happens. I can also understand Heather getting 'flustered'. I know I would be. I'd give everyone a pass on this and try to have Bassett on in the future.

Dr. j's guests were terrible. Welcome new producer!

Wow, I wouldn't say the guests were terrible. Maybe a few were below average. The thing with Art, even with a bad guest he can take the show up a few notches making it sooo much better than CTC with George Snorry.

Reactions: Hopeless and surge
I have liked the shows so far, also, except for the debates. The two guests plus ART format lends itself to guests over-talking each other and POSSIBLY ART not getting a word in edgewise. ART is usually in control. ART plus one guest allows the show to travel in the direction that he wishes it to go.

Reactions: rolede
I have liked the shows so far, also, except for the debates. The two guests plus ART format lends itself to guests over-talking each other and POSSIBLY ART not getting a word in edgewise. ART is usually in control. ART plus one guest allows the show to travel in the direction that he wishes it to go.
I agree it was like he was the referee at a boxing match and had to keep breaking up the clinches

With all due respect to Art, almost anyone in radio could make Snoory look like a chump. ;)
And that is why he's called "Snoory"
jjZmSzy.jpg

Reactions: DoTell and surge
I have officially submitted my first request for a guest to the new producer. I have suggested Annie Kagan who wrote a wonderful true account of her bad boy brother's journey after death. The book is "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers". Also please note I have finally figured out how to get an avatar.

I have officially submitted my first request for a guest to the new producer. I have suggested Annie Kagan who wrote a wonderful true account of her bad boy brother's journey after death. The book is "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers". Also please note I have finally figured out how to get an avatar.
Like the new "do", amused1!!! Very becoming! :)

Reactions: DoTell and Hopeless