New producer

I just think someone with experience would be a better fit. Since Wade has stated in the past she has no radio experience, I think Art will be responsible for more work. Which isn't good for the long term survival for the show.

How exactly is it bad for the show? Im confused. Art Is the master man. Its his show. I"ll just hang on for the ride lol. Besides there is always a learning curve. Show has been pretty good so far in my opinion. Peace

Heather screwed up again. This is down right silly, she has no experience and it's obvious. She was responsible as producer to make sure the guest had a good connection and a LANDLINE backup. She did none of this obviously. No experience, not sure why she keeps being trusted.

Yes i have to agree. Heather is doing a great job. I'm looking forward to seeing who else she books in the future.

Reactions: Hopeless
When it comes to Skype, Internet connections and software capability on the guest's end... I do not think that any producer can fix the guests connection for them, because they do not have the physical means. Maybe, someone should be a IT assistant and a few days before contact the guest to make sure all their technical difficulties are sorted out in advance of the show.

That's just what I reckon. :)
Very true Hope, just like with Travis last friday his connection was bad. But with a A level guest like Travis you don't pull the interview for a bad connection. So the connection had to be horrible for Art to cancel the interview. You see how he gets with the callers lol. And honestly i don't blame him. It's his show he wants it to sound as good as it can possibly be.

Reactions: Hopeless