New producer

Oh yes, I agree with all of that. But if the -quality- of what a open lines caller is demonstrating the lack thereof.... it ruins the overall sentiment of the show.
Uh-oh... I feel a rant coming on... so... I'm going to stop typing now. :mask:
It's okay Hope, let it out you'll feel better :D

Reactions: Hopeless
Well let's say a few things here.

I was told weeks ago that Art was already booked tho August. So I don't know if I was lied to. Or they canceled those guests or

I don't have a landline

And if you a test call with someone. They can sound great and with Skype
4 minutes later the connection changes and it sucks.

Reactions: Shadow and Hopeless
A test run a couple of days before the guest appearance proves that a connection can be made. Lots of what if questions can be asked/answered and if necessary a connection script or checklist can be provided to the guest for the day of he show. That's the mechanics of hardware/software communications. The competence of the guest to speak his expertise is a different matter.

I have officially submitted my first request for a guest to the new producer. I have suggested Annie Kagan who wrote a wonderful true account of her bad boy brother's journey after death. The book is "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers". Also please note I have finally figured out how to get an avatar.
Just some positive feedback for the new producer. I mentioned I had sent a request. She actually emailed me and thanked me for requesting Annie Kagan and indicated that life after death is one of Art's favorite subjects.

Just some positive feedback for the new producer. I mentioned I had sent a request. She actually emailed me and thanked me for requesting Annie Kagan and indicated that life after death is one of Art's favorite subjects.
Life after death fascinates me also, AMUSED.ONE I am glad that Art does shows on the subject. Has ART discussed "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers" before. Subject sounds familiar.