Movie Endings

Debi posted an article where director Stanley Kubrick explained the endings of two of his movies, "2001" and "The Shining."

Has there ever been a movie ending you either couldn't figure out or that made no sense to you? How about a movie ending you hated? How would you have changed it?
2001 a Space Odyssey was awful, but it certainly imprinted on us. The soft computer voice saying Hal... , along with the fetus at the end. Stupid but memorable.

How did that end, I don't remember?
they struck a deal with the cylons, found earth which was in a very primitive state. (actually their "earth" was not ours, i think their "earth" had nuked itself into extinction in a previous episode).... anyways, they settled down here and flashed forward to modern times......(with the two cylons still living through time)

they struck a deal with the cylons, found earth which was in a very primitive state. (actually their "earth" was not ours, i think their "earth" had nuked itself into extinction in a previous episode).... anyways, they settled down here and flashed forward to modern times......(with the two cylons still living through time)
So the humans became extinct?

Reactions: Paulm
So the humans became extinct?
their version of earth did.... they found this planet in a very primitive state with primitive humans, so the survivors of galactica and the fleet mixed in with the primitives here, abandoning all technology and sending galactica into the sun.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I was like a lot of fans that did not like the ending of The Sopranos. But that aged very well and grew on us.

Critter and I loved a Fox show called Sleepy Hollow.
A revolutionary war hero comes back to life in modern day upstate New York to fight demons. Clever writing and dialogue , lots of chemistry with the cast. Movie level special effects.
Canceled mid season. Shootski ....
And I miss most of all, talking about the show with him.
So that's what Sleepy Hollow was about. I remember the show existing but didn't know anything about it and never really saw commercials or anything that piqued my interest.

I was like a lot of fans that did not like the ending of The Sopranos. But that aged very well and grew on us.

Critter and I loved a Fox show called Sleepy Hollow.
A revolutionary war hero comes back to life in modern day upstate New York to fight demons. Clever writing and dialogue , lots of chemistry with the cast. Movie level special effects.
Canceled mid season. Shootski ....
And I miss most of all, talking about the show with him.
I liked Sleepy Hollow as well. Kinda went down after they got rid of the main detective girl character.