Monday 7 September 2015 with David Paulides

It is worth noting that some disappearances involved individual with phones. One young woman got lost in a park, realized she was lost, and called 911. The number forwarded to a non-9aa number and she could be triangulated. She was instricted to call again. Same results six or seven times before she gets the correct number. First and only time this phone system glitched in this fashion. Phones have been pinged to find individuals with odd results.
I've heard about that, DoTell. I find it interesting that this happens. And very weird.....

If anyone has questions for the guest, I will edit in and add them here.

Question 1. What is your theory on who or what is involved in the disappearances? Is it human/animal/ or other?
Question 2. Is there something special about national parks and forests, that people go missing ? Is it just the remoteness ?
Question 3. What is the most important bit of advice you can give us hikers on how to avoid being the subject of your next book?

It will be good to learn how good a reporter we are by comparing our questions to Art's. We could even cut and paste unanswered questions into a wormhole, say during the last hour. Great idea (member _______) for this suggestion to create a question box.

Reactions: DoTell
It will be good to learn how good a reporter we are by comparing our questions to Art's. We could even cut and paste unanswered questions into a wormhole, say during the last hour. Great idea (member _______) for this suggestion to create a question box.
I believe that idea was Firek's! Please correct me if I'm wrong......

Reactions: 7Critter
Scroll back to post #5 to ensure that we get your question. I am scanning previous posts

You super forum navigators, can i just hit some code and #5 to return to post #5

OK! So who's ready for a really good show tonight? I'm ready to go tonight, so be ready for the ride. :D Bring good snacks...I'm hungry!

Reactions: t-dub
this should be really good

OK...someone tell me if I really heard Art make a reference to stairways from nowhere last week?

Reactions: DoTell