Miscellaneous EDC Gear

I have a five gallon water cooler jar where I deposit my change, if any, every evening. I'm on my second go around. The first time I had saved enough for Mrs Duke and me to spend a week in Punta Cana. That was ten years ago, and it's a little better than half full now.

This is another great one $25 @ Amazon. Hitch and Timber
31r7gRnbiGL._AC_US200_.jpg
I like the look of this one! But in the future I’ll probably make a Kydex Holster for my pen, a leather man wave and a flashlight if I find one I really like.

Reactions: Seahunter
I have a five gallon water cooler jar where I deposit my change, if any, every evening. I'm on my second go around. The first time I had saved enough for Mrs Duke and me to spend a week in Punta Cana. That was ten years ago, and it's a little better than half full now.
Great idea! I've done that with smaller jars, but a five-gallon, now there's a vacation fund! :cool::D

Have you worked with Kydex already? I've never done that.
No but if you have a heat gun and you have either a vacuum mood (easy to make) or hand forming tools it’s pretty straight forward. Then you rivet it and if you like, add a tech lock belt loop. Had that kind of holster and belt loop for my old scorpion claw karambit.

No but if you have a heat gun and you have either a vacuum mood (easy to make) or hand forming tools it’s pretty straight forward. Then you rivet it and if you like, add a tech lock belt loop. Had that kind of holster and belt loop for my old scorpion claw karambit.
This mean looking thing.
E287EC53-FD64-4E88-BF76-3B37148E3FCB.jpeg