Miscellaneous EDC Gear

Have you worked with Kydex already? I've never done that.
Have any of you used kydex holsters, if so, are they comfortable.... I haven't tried them for fear of being uncomfortable and stiff fit...... I won't use them for fixed blade knives because they were once notorious for dulling the blade if not a perfect, and I mean perfect, fit.....just curious how the gun holsters wear.

I would NOT want to be up against one of those without something of my own.
I carried it from time to time. On a last resort basis. Too bad I had to sell it. But a mean knife like that would stop a fight on a dime.

Reactions: Seahunter
Have any of you used kydex holsters, if so, are they comfortable.... I haven't tried them for fear of being uncomfortable and stiff fit...... I won't use them for fixed blade knives because they were once notorious for dulling the blade if not a perfect, and I mean perfect, fit.....just curious how the gun holsters wear.
I'm like you, they don't seem comfortable, so I have not tried one.

Reactions: Paulm
Yeah, but nothing beats the sound of putting a round in the chamber of a pump shotgun!
Yup. I heard a story where an old lady in NYC used to have a pump shotgun and when she was too old and fragile to handle a shotgun, she recorded herself racking the gun before selling it. One time someone broke into her home, and when she played that recording the robber ran off!

Reactions: Seahunter
Yup. I heard a story where an old lady in NYC used to have a pump shotgun and when she was too old and fragile to handle a shotgun, she recorded herself racking the gun before selling it. One time someone broke into her home, and when she played that recording the robber ran off!
LOL - sure would stop a guy and make him think twice!

Reactions: Charleh