Michael Decon Program - End of Days

cool when will your latest show be up? I got busy doing some family things today.

Here is the last episode, for those who listen to Heather wade may want to listen to the second half with MV.
Plus Michael Decon and MV does talk about my phone call to Heather Wade too.

listened to your interview with MV i was rolling. I also looked up that Douglas Dietrich guy you guys talked about I have declared him the most angry person in the world.

Hah!

Douglas is by far the most drug deluded individual I've ever heard behind a microphone. He really does seem to outdo himself time and time again and he never stops with any of the lies. A true gem.

and if you notice he doesnt allow any comments on his you tube videos it's all him I couldn't listen to more than a minute of his rants.

Live at 8 pm pst 11 pm est

Click play
i heard this on Art's show and when he aired it I was amazed but later Art said he was proven to be a fake? Dont really know why Art said that though did David Oats admit to being a fake?

ill join your live thread tonight see what he has to say. I'll be nice :armand

ill join your live thread tonight see what he has to say. I'll be nice :armand

Unfortunately due to my family having some sort of get together and my place being volunteered for the spot... I won't be on live.

It has been pushed back to next Friday... Saturdays show with Rob Potter is still scheduled to go down.

I apologise greatly for the inconveniences.