Michael Decon Program - End of Days

I thought this was a good time to reflect on a few things Karen Jackson said a few months back.

I took the liberty of re-uploading the episode, i figured this would be a good time.

Episode 101: KNYE Michael welcomed Karen Jackson, She is the owner and manager of KNYE 95.1 FM. The signals are received in Las Vegas 60 miles to the east and Death Valley 30 miles to the west. On May 29, 2008 Art Bell, former host of Coast to Coast AM sold KNYE to station manager Karen Jackson for $600,000.

In 2013, the station changed its slogan from “Where things go Pahrump in the night” to “The Big Voice of The Valley”. Karen describes in great detail, the life and times of Art Bell. Karen talked about her unique friendship with Art, how she acquired the radio station. Jackson was a friend of Bell’s wife, Ramona, who died in 2006.

Karen gives her thoughts and opinions about the later renditions of Art’s program, and her current standing with, “Coast to Coast AM”. Karen and Michael talk about the death and impact of Art Bells Life. Karen plans to release a book that will go further into, what was heard in the interview.

Reactions: damon and 7Critter
Michael in the near future, will you need and/or want a co-host for your show??

Reactions: Michaeldecon
Michael I cant wait for your next show.

I'm supposed to talk to Peter Ward, but he's been extremely illusive.

Michael in the near future, will you need and/or want a co-host for your show??

I'm not sure, I like riding solo & bringing different people to riff on things. It's better than just having one co-host.

going back live tonight at 8 pm pst 11 pm est

Peter Ward is Professor of Biology, a Professor of Earth and Space Sciences, and Adjunct Professor of Astronomy at the University of Washington in Seattle. He is Principal Investigator of the University of Washington node of the NASA Astrobiology Institute, which involves the leadership of over 25 scientists studying the probability of finding life beyond the Earth. He is also Senior Councilor of the Paleontological Society, and was awarded an Affiliate Professorship at the California Institute of Technology.

I'm supposed to talk to Peter Ward, but he's been extremely illusive.

I'm not sure, I like riding solo & bringing different people to riff on things. It's better than just having one co-host.
ok.