Many years of experiences - from knowing, hearing and seeing

In my opinion, that rules out a ghost being a spirit.
I agree Port, a ghost is not a spirit. I believe a ghost is more a stone tape type of thing and the spirit is just pure love. I think there are endless variations on everything paranormal and why I think we will never get the true picture, at least while we are alive.

Last edited:
I do think this is happening in a lot of cases, there may be a lot of different things going on and I hope one day we figure it all out.
It would be wonderful if we could Lynne, but since people have been trying for probably thousands of years, I'm not holding out much hope of it.

I agree Port, a ghost is not a spirit. I believe a ghost is more a stone tape type of thing and the spirit is just pure love. I think there are endless variations on everything paranormal and why I think we will never get the true picture, at least while we are alive.
I agree with you oz!

Hi Port. I’ve seen the same ghost on 5 different occasions. No rhyme or reason to the sightings. I did several some posts about it. Here. My 5... Ghost sightings Part 1

IMO, I’ve always thought Ghosts were… spirits who were trapped, stuck, in the “in between “. Cant go forward. Only remain re living an event good or bad over and over.

Hi Port. I’ve seen the same ghost on 5 different occasions. No rhyme or reason to the sightings. I did several some posts about it. Here. My 5... Ghost sightings Part 1
Hello! I read your accounts with great interest. I have a couple of questions to pose if you dont mind. How old is the current building? Do you know what stood there prior to the building as it is today? What type of venue is it? Are there any person(s) that have worked there since it was built, and/or do any of them remember anyone resembling your description?

Reactions: garnetsilver
IMO, I’ve always thought Ghosts were… spirits who were trapped, stuck, in the “in between “. Cant go forward. Only remain re living an event good or bad over and over.
The ghosts I've seen were not spirit they were empty but maybe some are. I don't like to think that could be possible, it would make the prospect of dying unbearable when to me its just a transition.

I do believe spirits of people close to you can visit at times of hopelessness or stress to comfort. If these need to say who they are I don't believe they are genuine. That's my theory and experience, nobody really knows for sure much about any of this.

Hello! I read your accounts with great interest. I have a couple of questions to pose if you dont mind. How old is the current building? Do you know what stood there prior to the building as it is today? What type of venue is it? Are there any person(s) that have worked there since it was built, and/or do any of them remember anyone resembling your description?
Hi. I will answer your questions in your order. Thank you for the interest btw....
The bldg was erected in 1977. I dont. However, "back in the day" The courthouse was just up the street. If you were convicted, you were marched down the street thru "repentance park" ( the fountain area lining the arena grounds nextdoor) to be hung atop that hill. Thats the only history I know of. Its an arena for concerts, trade shows, Ice Hockey, etc. I started in Aug of 2001 and am still on their payroll as needed basis. No, no original members still there. I always saw her wearing a white off white dress. Another ex-employee Thad claims, he always saw her in the upstairs Ballroom wearing a red dress. As far as i know, he's the only one who saw her wearing red....